Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 stf leaver penalty
04-04-2012, 02:50 AM
i was again called back to my computer, where the most unusual issue appeared, the person who used this machine got into a cure space normal stf, he joined and found it just been completed, the option to leave came up, he took it and left and only to then get a 1 hour leaver penalty slapped on his head???
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xautos
i was again called back to my computer, where the most unusual issue appeared, the person who used this machine got into a cure space normal stf, he joined and found it just been completed, the option to leave came up, he took it and left and only to then get a 1 hour leaver penalty slapped on his head???
That's not a leaver penalty. That's the 1 hour cooldown for mission completion.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
That's not a leaver penalty. That's the 1 hour cooldown for mission completion.

-Forjo
Nope there is a leaver penalty function as I have now been given it due to my client crashing and refusing to log back in due the character not being accessible due to the "login failed cannot find corrponding enitity" error message that kept coming up for 20mins.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkoftruth View Post
Nope there is a leaver penalty function as I have now been given it due to my client crashing and refusing to log back in due the character not being accessible due to the "login failed cannot find corrponding enitity" error message that kept coming up for 20mins.
I know that there is a leaver penalty. But the OP described loading into an STF that completed and being given the leave map button. That triggers the cooldown.

What you're experiencing is a different issue.

-Forjo