Lt. Commander
# 11
04-04-2012, 01:29 PM
To hell with da Ph33nix! Butt fortunately not for us. And a big YAY ness for fundry map addition of UPS!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
BOO!!! Who needs these useless non-combat pets?! I want a flyable version!
That.. Why? That wouldn't make any sense, besides I doubt CBS would allow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba_Fett215
Never,
The Ent-E vanished in a mystery, why would they ruin the fun and tell us what happened.

IDEA!!

Make searching for the Ent-E an endgame mission to go along with planned Admiral and Fleet Admiral level updates (read Massively visits Cryptic) However, it could end up as a featured Series even XD.
CBS doesn't want Cryptic to explain what happened to the Ent-E
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Nice, among the federation territories, Utopia Planetia was always my favorite.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-04-2012, 01:58 PM
I'll mention this again only because I got no reply to my previous post:

I'll be at PAX East April 6-8, and I'll be on traveling to and from the con on April 5 and 9. I won't be able to log in at any time the event is active, and I'm probably not the only one with a schedule like this.

EDIT: Yeah, and it's Easter, too. A lot of people are not going to be around to enjoy this.

Can you extend this an extra day so those of us attending the big gaming event of the coming weekend also get a shot at the cool stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwaltz View Post

I'll be at PAX East April 6-8, and I'll be on traveling to and from the con on April 5 and 9. I won't be able to log in at any time the event is active, and I'm probably not the only one with a schedule like this.

Can you extend this an extra day so those of us attending the big gaming event of the coming weekend also get a shot at the cool stuff?

Free wi-fi at every decent hotel. You can't log in for 5 minutes one evening in your room?
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenEricII

Free wi-fi at every decent hotel. You can't log in for 5 minutes one evening in your room?
That's fine if you having a laptop computer, but not everyone does.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:

EDIT: Yeah, and it's Easter, too. A lot of people are not going to be around to enjoy this.

Quote:
That's fine if you having a laptop computer, but not everyone does.
In all hoensty, you're screwed. Crpytic doesn't care. IF you ever got a reply it would be along the lines of "That's unfortunate." I'm not trying ot be rude, but you will not see an expansion on this event's time. It's set in stone; unless STO crashes for a loooong time which then might make Cryptic extend the time, but that your onoly chance/hope.

Otherwise, you're screwed.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-04-2012, 02:18 PM
This is looking pretty awesome, is there any chance that "Second Star to the Right" will be updated to used the new UP shipyard models?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terloki
This is looking pretty awesome, is there any chance that "Second Star to the Right" will be updated to used the new UP shipyard models?
I think this station is just a separate entity in UPS. It's part of UPS in general, but this is a special division in another area around Mars it seems.

The one from the KDF mission is much larger anyway, which made a ton of sense.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Aaaw, i love it! !!

is'n't it possible to integrate the UPS permanently in the game? for example as a Crafting station for new ships? They have put so many work hours in it for just 4 days?!

greetings