Lt. Commander
# 31
04-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I don't think the exterior is hooked up. I know (just found out) that the exterior is actually not even hooked up for the event tomorrow. Not sure why, but it didn't happen, and it's too late to do it now. So tomorrow's event will just be on the interior. I know the Interior was hooked up for the Foundry.

I'm sure we'll use the exterior at some point down the line when we want to return to UPS.

/signed
That's disappointing but I'm still happy about the interior. I look forward to being able to visit Mars all the time. In light of this news, you should probably remove the pictures of the exterior from the dev blog so people don't get mad lol. Is anything else getting added to the foundry tomorrow or just this one map?
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
I don't think the exterior is hooked up. I know (just found out) that the exterior is actually not even hooked up for the event tomorrow. Not sure why, but it didn't happen, and it's too late to do it now. So tomorrow's event will just be on the interior. I know the Interior was hooked up for the Foundry.

I'm sure we'll use the exterior at some point down the line when we want to return to UPS.

/signed

Hang on .... the event does not include the exterior as shown on the Event Announcement??

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/3045

Words can not describe ...
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Ya, sorry. It's not BranFlake's fault. We just found out this morning that the exterior didn't get hooked up.

He's edited the news post now to remove the image.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-04-2012, 04:46 PM
So...is this some minor thing that is really easy to forget to do, it did something just royally screw up?
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-04-2012, 05:04 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
That's uncalled for. I suppose you've never made a mistake in your life. People are human and you are just being rude.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-04-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm very excited about this, but one thing, in particular, made me intrigued.

Quote:
The new Utopia Planitia research facility is also joining our list of Foundry maps, so you’ll be able to include it in your user-created missions!
I really hope this means that more interiors and maps that are already in the game will be making their way into the Foundry soon.

Can't wait to see the shipyard in real time, though! You guys all rock!
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Ya, sorry. It's not BranFlake's fault. We just found out this morning that the exterior didn't get hooked up.

He's edited the news post now to remove the image.
Thanks for the clarification. Oh well, stuff happens. Looking forward to the interior
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I love the fact that Utopia will be added to the Foundry ... but still want them to keep it around in game all the time.

I WANT to be able to visit it on a whim.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
I'm very excited about this, but one thing, in particular, made me intrigued.

I really hope this means that more interiors and maps that are already in the game will be making their way into the Foundry soon.

Can't wait to see the shipyard in real time, though! You guys all rock!
Agreed. The prison map comes to mind. The devs have said it was intended to be made into a PVP map, but it would also be a great Foundry map.