Lt. Commander
# 51
04-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekadict
I'd love to play this event, though for some reason for me I can't hail Winters as described in the blog...
I think you have to wait till after todays patch :p

Also, a non-combat pet for Feds but shiny new toys for Klingons, boooooo
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Would it be possible to get the Phoenix as a ship trophy for our ready rooms, please?

Can't wait to check it out! You guys do a great job of getting stuff out to the community.
Lt. Commander
# 53 The Great Phynx Lie
04-05-2012, 07:04 AM
As a devoted Trek fan this event was something I was really looking forward to because the Phynx is part of Trek history and to be so disappointed does not even describe it, to only have it as a pet is an insalt to me and other people who were under the impression it was gonna be a new playable ship that you could just fly around in and have some fun. Plus own a little pieace of history guess you we just get a pet instead you people are experts at disappointing people its unbelievable.

I didn't invest in membership to just get a pet Phynx I want a real one to enjoy since am a paying member I wants duely mine. Amongst the endless list of things you people screw up on a regular basis the dilithium rewards are pathetic for people who don't have a lot of money to buy c store the dilithium exchange is their life line but you kinda mad that impossible because the amounts you get are pathetic and you would spend over a 100+ get enough dilithium to sell on the exchange for Points but I guess you and the rest of Cryptic enjoy oppressing those that may have other finanicial priorities this is hardly the Star Trek that Gene Roden Berry invisioned I think if anything if he were alive he would horrified at what you have done to the poorer players of this game and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

But I doubt you will hear what I have to say after all your a company and you have share holders you have to keep them happy and not me or anyone else. So in conclusion the hole get dilithium for c store points idea is nothing more than a absolute con due to the inability obtain significant amounts. If I have to put in a lot of effort for it I want get big pay offs and I mean something like 5000 for small effort say and medium 10000 and for major i.e the war zone that you have to do 3!!!! times in order to get the reward I want 50000 for my efforts you people are a disgrace you braught this as a new form of currency and method of getting c store points but then you make it rediculously difficult to obtain required amounts for points and just add insalt to injury you cap it at 8000 per day what the hell is that.

To me what you have proven is that your nothing more than money grabbing people to put it politely who clearly do not care about anyone else other than lining your pockets well that does not surprise me. In the end if you Bran Flakes or someone else reads this they will problably think here is another moaning customer lets just ignore him and you will but before you do I just wanted you all at Cryptic to know on behalf of the oppressed we are not amused . Here's another thing you need us a lot more than we need you therefore in your best interests that you listen to what we say before you have a mass rebellion of people who can buy c store not buy them or anything else for that matter until you listen to us and what we want and not what you want, here is a great quote "The Customer Is Always Right" business 101 people!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Great news So, waiting for the patch
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
What would you people want to DO with the Phoenix? If it's anything like the canon one, it's gonna be completely useless in-game.

Is the Phoenix pet going to be bound? I imagine not everyone will keep theirs, so it would be nice to be able to sell them on the Exchange or something.
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
What would you people want to DO with the Phoenix? If it's anything like the canon one, it's gonna be completely useless in-game.
I would stuff it with tricobalt devices and prepare for ramming speed

Bye bye tac cube....
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim
I would stuff it with tricobalt devices and prepare for ramming speed

Bye bye tac cube....
Lol. I've always wondered why the Feds don't use kamikaze attacks when they're losing a hopeless battle. Even a tiny ship going at warp 1 would be more than sufficient to destroy an entire planet.
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
BOO!!! Who needs these useless non-combat pets?! I want a flyable version!
Yah! Even if weren't allowed to throw a torpedo launcher on there I would still love to fly around with it for scenic purposes.
Lt. Commander
# 59
04-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Lol. I've always wondered why the Feds don't use kamikaze attacks when they're losing a hopeless battle. Even a tiny ship going at warp 1 would be more than sufficient to destroy an entire planet.
It would also waste valuable main characters. I mean if the Enterprise decided to send itself off in a blaze of glory at only the first hopeless situation it got in Star Trek would have been a pretty damn short series. And hell they probably would have only taken out the Tranya guy.
Lt. Commander
# 60 First Contact Day
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Okay Utopia Planetia is cool but its kind of a let down, i thought the mission would be more exciting on the day of all days in Trek lore. Come on just picking up a pet that we can not even drive. Granted i give Cryptic props for adding Utopia but the question is will they keep it in the normal places to go in everyday game play and what it would be be used for down the road. When you see First Contact the movie its what i thought of when i first heard the event, some action would be cool. I hope however that Utopia will be available to get ships for cheaper do to the ship yard status of Mars. So time will tell if Utopia is worth our time or turn into another Vulcan.