Lt. Commander
After almost 3 months, this is my first offering. I am still polishing the text, please let me know if you find any typos or anything. I appreciate your help.

Grazorak City
Grazorak City is a the greatest luxury resort in its quadrant. Owned by the Tellerite Duft Grazorak, it is a playground for the wealthiest and most successful people in the Galaxy. But what evils hide just below the surface?

Go to Earth Spacedock

This is NOT a combat based mission. I will make some of those later. This scenario is roleplay-driven. While it is possible to find yourself in a combat situation, no combat is necessary to complete the episode. Light puzzle-solving.

ID: ST-HBNC6RZBT
Author: Woghd
Level: Any Level
Faction: Federation
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I think this thread should go to the Foundry missions section.

Anyway, I played your mission to an extent. My impressions so far.
- Great work with the maps. Nice setup and rich ambient. Really well done. I'd take a look around the cobble web area thou. I almost got stuck there because there was no med sized crate to jump on.

- The Mycon plug was hilarious. Also, the talking plant was neat.

- I was killed by a captain level warrigul. I'd tone them down a little. Especially because it is likely that you don't have any BOFFs around by the time you get there. That would not be too much of a problem, however I spawned outside the storage area and there was no way in on the 2nd time. So I couldn't proceede any further.

- I armed something near Marla 7(?) and there was something to interact at the other side. However my Captain was too tall I think, because I couldn't get to the interact point.

- The glass portal (?) was a bit too much. It blocked movement without purpose.

- There are several dialogs are tied to 1 off interactions. I asked the head guy "What is going on?" and then he stopped talking to me.

What I didn't get all through the mission is: WHY I'M HERE? WHAT IS THE MISSION EXACTLY? Why do I have to crawl into the storage room. And what is up with this Gary 7 thing anyway?

I'd give it a 3 star, but I'd rather wait till you adjust things (at least the respawn thing) and I can complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra80 View Post
I think this thread should go to the Foundry missions section.

Anyway, I played your mission to an extent. My impressions so far.
- Great work with the maps. Nice setup and rich ambient. Really well done. I'd take a look around the cobble web area thou. I almost got stuck there because there was no med sized crate to jump on.

- The Mycon plug was hilarious. Also, the talking plant was neat.

- I was killed by a captain level warrigul. I'd tone them down a little. Especially because it is likely that you don't have any BOFFs around by the time you get there. That would not be too much of a problem, however I spawned outside the storage area and there was no way in on the 2nd time. So I couldn't proceede any further.

- I armed something near Marla 7(?) and there was something to interact at the other side. However my Captain was too tall I think, because I couldn't get to the interact point.

- The glass portal (?) was a bit too much. It blocked movement without purpose.

- There are several dialogs are tied to 1 off interactions. I asked the head guy "What is going on?" and then he stopped talking to me.

What I didn't get all through the mission is: WHY I'M HERE? WHAT IS THE MISSION EXACTLY? Why do I have to crawl into the storage room. And what is up with this Gary 7 thing anyway?

I'd give it a 3 star, but I'd rather wait till you adjust things (at least the respawn thing) and I can complete it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE BUG REPORT!!

It has been fixed. I also addressed the issue with the warriguls. That is an avoidable combat area, and I added a dialog as an extra warning. The glass area I will consider removing if I get more complaints, my hope there was to make the area look more forboding, but it is merely ornamental, so it may go. The other issues I believe would have been resolved to your satisfaction, had you been able to continue the mission.

THANK YOU AGAIN.
I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!!