Login

Lt. Commander
Team Batteries,
Doff assignment bonuses,
Scorpion fighters,
Dueterium,
Ablative Jevonite,
Any other grindy temporary bonus

PvP shouldn't be about how many temporary bonuses you can stack for when you run into a difficult team. Grind is fine, so long as that grind does not need to be repeated ad nauseam. Many PvErs probably like these temporary bonuses that are problematic for PvP, so let them keep them. Just disable these abilities and bonuses for PvP. Problem solved.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2012, 08:10 AM
eh, a lot of that stuff really isn't a grind thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2012, 08:12 AM
It can be argued that deuterium isn't as grindy as the rest. Put it in there for the sake of consistency. Wouldn't be too hurt to see it go though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
I was just thinking this morning that the Jevahotizs is just something else to be added to the list of things banned in prearranged matches. If all 10 players used them it would cancel out anyway and just be a waste of everyones EC!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Or we go with the "I don't care bring whatever you want" its rubbish anyhow approach. People dont bring the scorpion fighters to pvp because its crap. 20%hull buffs is nice so is the evasive but really cba with this slight edges, for the farming is too boring.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
PvP shouldn't be about how many temporary bonuses you can stack
+1 again

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSEnterpiseZ
Currently I have 12 different Critical Doff buffs waiting to be activated [...] You can currently chain these Team Batteries and have max power levels on every ship for the whole match.
oh, is that so?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
Team Batteries,
Doff assignment bonuses,
Scorpion fighters,
Dueterium,
Ablative Jevonite,
Any other grindy temporary bonus

PvP shouldn't be about how many temporary bonuses you can stack for when you run into a difficult team. Grind is fine, so long as that grind does not need to be repeated ad nauseam. Many PvErs probably like these temporary bonuses that are problematic for PvP, so let them keep them. Just disable these abilities and bonuses for PvP. Problem solved.
I agree with the Doff assignments and Jevonite. They both require (I assume) a considerable amount of time and investement and some players here just want to PvP...

Scorpion fighters are ok.. i always found them to be pretty cute. :p

Oh well in the worst Case Ill buy a stack of 20 Jevonites its not that expensive on exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Another pvp post asking for nerfs. You could just learn to counter act these devices.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusNCC1701
Another pvp post asking for nerfs. You could just learn to counter act these devices.
No nerfs are being asked for. And you can't counter passive bonuses
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't care so much about having to doff, and having to PvE so much if there was something in the game you had to PvP for. People say "Well don't complain about having to actually play the game" this would be less annoying except you are required to play every part of the game except PvP to get the best PvP gear!