Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship not turning properly.
04-05-2012, 10:39 AM
On my tactical odyssey if i activate the shields reverse polarity the ship can't turn normaly he only turn FLAT!!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ship not turning properly.
04-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Noticed while playing Cure space normal, that my ship wasn´t banking while turning. Thought is was just the one bug, but just finished Infected space and it was the same for all players in the map. A few moment after starting, the banking of our ships while turning, ended. Same for all players but not for NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosCola
Noticed while playing Cure space normal, that my ship wasn´t banking while turning. Thought is was just the one bug, but just finished Infected space and it was the same for all players in the map. A few moment after starting, the banking of our ships while turning, ended. Same for all players but not for NPCs.
Perhaps its an accidental result of the fix to stop Borg ships from banking? You said it didn't affect the NPCs though....
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Can you give us more info? Were there any specific abilities or buffs being used that seemed to make it happen?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2012, 11:21 AM
I noticed it on my Garumba... I think after using Siege mode. probably a different problem from what he's having, but it might be related.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2012, 11:22 AM
I was in the same Cure instance and noticed this too...

What I can add is the following:

Galaxy-X turning in sector space...fine.
Galaxy-X turning in Sol / Sherman systems...fine.
Galaxy-X turning under Red Alert in another map...fine.

Galaxy-X turning during Cure Elite Space run...borked. It was like the ship was locked into a horizontal plane when turning. No tilt at all. It may have started after having been either hit with plasma debuff or the Borg tractors, either from the cubes or Negh'vars, as I didn't notice it until well into the match. But I could have just as easily been too focused on the objectives to notice.

I don't know if this may or may not have anything to do with it, but ship gear was MACO Mk 12 deflector and shields, and Borg engines with Borg console.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlothfulDragoon View Post
I was in the same Cure instance and noticed this too...

What I can add is the following:

Galaxy-X turning in sector space...fine.
Galaxy-X turning in Sol / Sherman systems...fine.
Galaxy-X turning under Red Alert in another map...fine.

Galaxy-X turning during Cure Elite Space run...borked. It was like the ship was locked into a horizontal plane when turning. No tilt at all. It may have started after having been either hit with plasma debuff or the Borg tractors, either from the cubes or Negh'vars, as I didn't notice it until well into the match.
Experienced exactly the same thing with my Galaxy-x and was noticing other player's cruisers having the same problem too in cure elite. I'm not sure though what started it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I got the same thing i was at the refueling station doin the mission there and from the start soon as entered the system.

soz i was in my tactical odyssey usein borg kit with a omega MK XI shield
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Can you give us more info? Were there any specific abilities or buffs being used that seemed to make it happen?
For me it happens in PVE or PVP if i activate the reverse shield polarity ONLY, the rest of time he turn normaly...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Borticus has it covered, the fix will be on Tribble soon and on to Holodeck shortly after.