Lt. Commander
# 11
04-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Well... I really appreciate the effort that went into these answers.

Nothing they're working on excites me and anything that does excite me sounds like it's a year off or more or contradicts with what they've decided to do.

I'm a lifer -- not going anywhere -- but I just got a good deal on twelve months of gametime in another game I enjoy more so, outside of Foundry authoring when time permits, I can't really say STO will be my primary gaming home anymore in the foreseeable future.

I think the dev team and I just don't find the same things exciting, not even remotely. As in, these answers reinforce for me that there might not even be any overlap.

Well, Jack's right about the tech drops. Glad he decided to be a thorn in somebody's side about that, as "annoying" as it may be. I think he's probably got the best grasp on the experiences I'd like at Cryptic, aside from the fleet starbases (which never appealed to me, sorry), and I'd love it if Jack ever got to actually make a game with the features and accessibility he wanted, with the resources, content, and business models he seems to prefer personally. It's nice that he's continuing to turn up and be a loudmouth on things like nonsensical tooltips and fleet action revamps and now the insane Borg tech drops.

*sigh*

I appreciate the effort but you might as well call Season Six something like "Season Six: That thing you wanted is not on the Schedule for another year."
Same here based on whats been said and what is happening in the game I'm in same boat with you since I might just stop by now if there is like a new mission or something might seem obtainable I'll stop by but other than that there isn't anything in the game right now that makes me wanna stay glued with it just no synergy for me now That and some other problems its just not meshing well with me until some changes occur within the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Is the "public fleet" idea similar to the starting Super Group, called the “New Champions”, over on CO? If so, what is this public fleet going to be called?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-05-2012, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't say i am dissapointed but there was nothing really surprising there either.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm disappointed that no one will even fathom an idea in regards to the wait which Cardassians or Romulans will become playable.

All I asked was if it was one, two, three years or longer before we can see either. I'd bet my subscription that most Cardassian and/or Romulan fans would prefer entering the game at the same stage the KDF did at launch. All we really want is to fly our ships and fight for our culture.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Questions chosen at random? That's a slap in the face to anyone who puts together a good set of questions.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks Dan for answering my question but I don't quite think you answered it correctly. My Question was about exploring the ALPHA Quadrant side of the FEDERATION not more of the Alpha Quadrant itself. Thanks anyways and the confirmation that the Tholians are in the Alpha Quadrant is a nice plus though. And thank you for taking the time to answer random questions online too lots of great answers!
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-05-2012, 08:18 PM
i like what i hear
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Liked hearing the various answers. However, I didn't get an answer on when Katanas are going to show up.

And I really want an answer to that, even if it is a rough answer.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Liked hearing the various answers. However, I didn't get an answer on when Katanas are going to show up.

You will get your Katanas when we get our factions.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato

The roughest answer They can give is SOON™....