Lt. Commander
# 21
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM
do the yankees exhibition all the time vs minor leaguers? no why would they. theyre champs they want to fight the best. premades who enter q, or even groups of playuers who team and q as a gorup, are indeed disrupting thegame. Use the tools provided in game to prevent this kind of abuse p[ease. YOu wonder hwy people are afk and leaving the matches. Stop being lamers, and do osme fvk. i promise not to use any p2w. and u can just warp out if u think u see any p2w like u always do. so why be afraid? fight the real challenges, fight the hard battles. do big pvp, do opvp pug matches. DONT BEAT DOWN NOOBS

unless u just are a noob. a noob who cant really play, so u have to fight only with your 5 best friends all day every day, and beat down on people less equipped, experienced, and skilled. I mean it. this is serious business, want to ruin the game and keep people like me form coming back? then continue to ignore match requests and tournament ideas, dont join any big pvps, just q rapeface pug with your all cardi ship team with each with 3 snb doffs. I mean COME ON

You now who you are. Im not talkign about gettign al ucky random match woith some people u know, im talkign about specifically staying within your own team (really got to work at that now, that team autpobreaks) and repeatedly q ing for pugs. If you do this< you suck. and u know it. that is all there is to it. Accept a challenge, seek out a hard fight. Dont be a lil *****. becus ill be in one of them pugs one day and wtfrofl stomp u despite your allies and the horrible team ur up against. You wont be able to avoid real fightsforever. the time is npow. rise up, face the true challengers, and leave the noobs alone

/rant off
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I always wanted a pvp system that would have the option for premades to look for premades, with different better rewards to stimulate them to go for this type of match. For pugs, less rewards, but not so less to make everybody not play. There is so much cryptic could do, new reward sets for pvp, or heck, even better, customizing pvp sets, get a shield after 20 won games, you can customize it choosing up to 4 modifiers, each customization becoming available after increments of 20 games won. You loose, you get nothing but a small amount of ec/dil. Premades should reach this goal faster due to better rewards, this being a stimulant for going in premade category and not choosing the easy path.

I wouldn't be for restricting the participation of premades in pugs, I bet no real fleet would have a premade team that would pug on a regular basis. It's like forbidding a team to enter Kerrat.

All in all, so far, till an upgrade to pvp comes, I like to believe real fleets wouldn't go to a pug gang bang on a daily basis.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
do the yankees exhibition all the time vs minor leaguers? no why would they. theyre champs they want to fight the best. premades who enter q, or even groups of playuers who team and q as a gorup, are indeed disrupting thegame. Use the tools provided in game to prevent this kind of abuse p[ease. YOu wonder hwy people are afk and leaving the matches. Stop being lamers, and do osme fvk. i promise not to use any p2w. and u can just warp out if u think u see any p2w like u always do. so why be afraid? fight the real challenges, fight the hard battles. do big pvp, do opvp pug matches. DONT BEAT DOWN NOOBS

unless u just are a noob. a noob who cant really play, so u have to fight only with your 5 best friends all day every day, and beat down on people less equipped, experienced, and skilled. I mean it. this is serious business, want to ruin the game and keep people like me form coming back? then continue to ignore match requests and tournament ideas, dont join any big pvps, just q rapeface pug with your all cardi ship team with each with 3 snb doffs. I mean COME ON

You now who you are. Im not talkign about gettign al ucky random match woith some people u know, im talkign about specifically staying within your own team (really got to work at that now, that team autpobreaks) and repeatedly q ing for pugs. If you do this< you suck. and u know it. that is all there is to it. Accept a challenge, seek out a hard fight. Dont be a lil *****. becus ill be in one of them pugs one day and wtfrofl stomp u despite your allies and the horrible team ur up against. You wont be able to avoid real fightsforever. the time is npow. rise up, face the true challengers, and leave the noobs alone

/rant off
but that one morning i did que up for fvk you werent there and the klingon team that was used all kinds of pay to win toys....
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
but that one morning i did que up for fvk you werent there and the klingon team that was used all kinds of pay to win toys....
we should make a list of trustworthy opvp players wlling to rise to the challenge, i am not the only one!
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
"f you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Pre-Team"?
Lol I was going for the A-Team idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
we should make a list of trustworthy opvp players wlling to rise to the challenge, i am not the only one!
I am willing if the money is good. Tac for hire! I will put myself up on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-06-2012, 08:47 PM
Hopefully the star bases will have a PvP slant and all the PuGers (myself included) will have an in game reason to join a fleet making this thread mostly moot. Until that happens, just roll w/it, type gg or another salutation, & hop back in the queues.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
Hopefully the star bases will have a PvP slant and all the PuGers (myself included) will have an in game reason to join a fleet making this thread mostly moot. Until that happens, just roll w/it, type gg or another salutation, & hop back in the queues.
words spoken my a true pug warrior.

ive both killed and have been killed by this player many times. and its always great fun.

this is the attitude everyone should have in my opinion. it was my attitude before i met up with good guys i got along with, and its my attitude when i pug and get my rear handed to me because of the fleet im in.

have fun kill bad guys

horizon
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Ty, but to be fair to the OP I guess I should point out there have been times at the start off the match I've felt like renaming my ship from the Tick's Battle Cry to Arthur's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBocpO2XUu0
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
Ty, but to be fair to the OP I guess I should point out there have been times at the start off the match I've felt like renaming my ship from the Tick's Battle Cry to Arthur's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBocpO2XUu0
awesome

i love the tick.....speaking of him.....i have a toon named after the guy...and he needs leveling
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, MOST players don't log in and form a team to queue in arena with the expressed purpose of ruining your fun.

Their goal is most likely to have fun - this being a pvp situation; Their fun often can come at the cost of your fun.

But it doesnt have to be this way. As i was explaining to another tear duct enthusiast, you can do what they do. Pvp - make friends (shame the war zone is often low pop, it was good for finding other players like yourself.)

Or you can head down to the local store, stock up on tisues - head back home, and solo queue.

The Choice is yours.

@Iamid
heh u just triggered a ton of flashbacks about that excellent cartoon.
Don't make em like that anymore do they.