Lt. Commander
# 11
04-14-2012, 06:26 PM
@anazonda, I'm using the Odyssey-A (Anniversary) bridge as opposed to -C (C-Store). And the Photonic Officer I have is the one you obtain from the referral program. Except I got mine from the Exchange.

@Destinii, Oh sorry I read the post wrong. I should have corrected myself but forgot about this. With the new MACO boff though, they should have taken just a bit more time to address this issue of not showing up.

@padonk, Whats a yellow crew?

@ElZombie, lmao! But your photonic officer shows on your bridge, right?

@jkstocbr, Android boff don't show up on you bridge either?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
@jkstocbr, Android boff don't show up on you bridge either?
Yes, he does show up for me.

The ones I can find are;
  • FDC(Nausican)
  • Liberated Borg
  • Android

Missing (cant find)
  • Holo
  • Breen

I can try the Reman one because he is still sitting in my roster, not joined up.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-15-2012, 02:59 AM
Yellow crew = members of Cryptic/PWE

You edited post looked like new, official info to something that has been changed and might have been missed on the patch notes somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-15-2012, 02:50 PM
@jkstocbr, Nice. I've seen the android. Looks like an unfinished, Data But boo to the holo not showing up for you too. I would have been fine if it was just sometimes but it seems that, from other players in-game, it still continues to be an ongoing issue, and has been for quite some time. *sigh*

@padonk, Ooo… Somewhat flattered then, lol. But again sorry for the miss information
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Yes, he does show up for me.

The ones I can find are;
  • FDC(Nausican)
  • Liberated Borg
  • Android

Missing (cant find)
  • Holo
  • Breen

I can try the Reman one because he is still sitting in my roster, not joined up.
Breen shows up. I have him on quite a few bridges. Holo doesn't, though, and it's annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-17-2012, 01:31 PM
As far as unqiue boffs go I just have the Liberated Borg Engineer Bridge Officer, Borg Science Bridge Officer, and the Photonic Science Bridge Officer. The latter is the only one that doesn't show up.

I'm even tempted to discharge and re-purchasing it from the Exchange maybe it would work a 2nd time around. But I need to ask more people who have it if theirs shows up.

On a side note: Has anyone of you tried discharging the Borg Science Bridge Officer then reclaiming him from Four of Ten? Wondering if you can.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
As far as unqiue boffs go I just have the Liberated Borg Engineer Bridge Officer, Borg Science Bridge Officer, and the Photonic Science Bridge Officer. The latter is the only one that doesn't show up.

I'm even tempted to discharge and re-purchasing it from the Exchange maybe it would work a 2nd time around. But I need to ask more people who have it if theirs shows up.

On a side note: Has anyone of you tried discharging the Borg Science Bridge Officer then reclaiming him from Four of Ten? Wondering if you can.
Discharging/repurchasing won't help. Don't bother.

And no, I wouldn't try it. Discharging your Borg would be a bad idea.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Do you keep him on light Duties