Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo935
Do your homework before you start flinging poo.

EDIT: Threadnaught 1

EDIT: Threadnaught 2

These threads were created when Cryptic ninja'd out the Excelsior despite their promise to the contrary and got caught red-handed. So don't sit under your bridge accusing me of lying. Point the finger at Cryptic.
thread is about vice admiral retrofit ships, both of those old threads you linked were about players not getting the T3 variants when they purchased the T5 variants.

never did they take away the T5 excel, they simply never included the t3 with the t5 purchase despite indicating they would. Not the same thing nor relevant to this paticular thread.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogurt21
never did they take away the T5 excel, they simply never included the t3 with the t5 purchase despite indicating they would. Not the same thing nor relevant to this paticular thread.
To be specific, they indicated they would give the T3 unlock for people who'd bought the "pack" including both, but not for people who'd only bought the T5 - the poster even used the term "pack" himself. There's also a reply in those threads basically shaming the people bringing the complaint, because when the dev making the statement went and checked, he found out that people were claiming to have bought a pack that never existed to begin with.

They kept good on the promise: Everyone who bought the pack got the T3 unlocked. But since the pack never existed, nobody bought it, and nobody got the unlock. They might have gotten a better deal if the entire complaint hadn't been based on those two "threadnoughts" full of people claiming to have spent C-points on something that never cost C-points.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo935
Did you even read my reply and look at the links I provided before you posted this? That is not what I'm talking about.
Yes I did. I'm sorry you don't comprehend how this worked.