Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus
Just so we're clear, are you have nothing to say about the topic of the thread and are just making off topic comments against the forum rules?
Wow! You just went right for the rule book this time! <clap> <clap> <clap>

Now, if you take a moment to re-read the simple text I posted you will see indeed I was "on-topic":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
It would be sorta nifty to create our own bridges though.
Now, the question is, since you have begin to derail this thread is will you stay on topic or end up reporting yourself? (Then again.. Do as you say, not as you do right Nagus?)

So agian, to stay on topic and avoid the derailing of this thread by Nagus...

It would be nice for all ships to have bridges.. But I also know that resources are not limitless.. And the NX Bridge interior does not rate high on my personal Cryptic wish list.

As for if there was a contradiction or not on Cryptic's part, who cares. Does drama need to be made out of every farking statement? Geez, if I was Cryptic I would just stop posting because it seems to me like Nagus will be tying to find some contradiction to catch them on.

Edit - Hey nice edit by you.. Not that it was unexpected... Should I wait like 5 minutes after you post so you can get your "re-prase" edits done?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Wow! You just went right for the rule book this time! <clap> <clap> <clap>

Now, if you take a moment to re-read the simple text I posted you will see indeed I was "on-topic":

Now, the question is, since you have begin to derail this thread is will you stay on topic or end up reporting yourself? (Then again.. Do as you say, not as you do right Nagus?)

So agian, to stay on topic and avoid the derailing of this thread by Nagus...

As for if there was a contradiction or not on Cryptic's part, who cares. Does drama need to be made out of every farking statement? Geez, if I was Cryptic I would just stop posting because it seems to me like Nagus will be tying to find some contradiction to catch them on.
Sorry, but all of that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread and is off topic
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2012, 03:13 PM
ive honestly not been tempted to mess with the foundry , but if i could build an approximation of the enterprise B's bridge on there , id be all over that in a heartbeat
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Edit - Hey nice edit by you.. Not that it was unexpected... Should I wait like 5 minutes after you post so you can get your "re-prase" edits done?
Just for clarification, I edited my post about 15 mins before your reply
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sorry, but all of that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of the thread and is off topic
So what is the topic?

It is not about the lack of an NX Bridge?

It is not about being able to make bridges in the foundry?

It is not about that Dan says they will probably not create the NX bridge?

It is not about what Dan said above contradicts the release of the TOS bridge pack?

So enlighten us all as to what the point of your OP was.. And remnember to be clear so there is no confusion or any misconceptions please.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
So what is the topic?
Quite simply: How does the TOS connie bridge make sense in this game's time frame and the NX does not? Sorry you had such a hard time figuring it out, even though pretty much everyone else on the 1st page was able to.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Just for clarification, I edited my post about 15 mins before your reply
Obviously I started to reply to what you originally wrote before you edited it.. Otherwise how could I have quoted your original text?

Then again, I am getting usted to seeing you post, me start to reply, then you edit your post (sometimes quite a bit), then I complete my reply to your original text and find all your edits.

Needless to say I will continue to focus on what you originally post when I see it and not your heavy edits afterword.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Obviously I started to reply to what you originally wrote before you edited it.. Otherwise how could I have quoted your original text?

Then again, I am getting usted to seeing you post, me start to reply, then you edit your post (sometimes quite a bit), then I complete my reply to your original text and find all your edits.

Needless to say I will continue to focus on what you originally post when I see it and not your heavy edits afterword.
Sorry it takes you 15 mins to reply to my posts
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Quite simply: How does the TOS connie bridge make sense in this game's time frame and the NX does not? Sorry you had such a hard time figuring it out, even though pretty much everyone else on the 1st page was able to.
My humble opinion here is that it doesnīt make sense. A dev recently argued that the Ambassador must be a weak ship because itīs old, yet the Excelsior sits on top of the ship tier system.

I mean, someone has to decide these things in the company. And as far as I know, Dstahl was EP back when the TOS interior got made and he is now. Maybe CBS changed their policy ?
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
My humble opinion here is that it doesnīt make sense. A dev recently argued that the Ambassador must be a weak ship because itīs old, yet the Excelsior sits on top of the ship tier system.

I mean, someone has to decide these things in the company. And as far as I know the Dstahl was EP back when the TOS interior got made and he is now. Maybe CBS changed their policy ?
I thought he was the EP then as well, but I cant remember for sure. Thats an interesting question about CBS, as it would be nice to know going forward whether old ships are allowed or not.
Closed Thread