Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Inventory Awol
04-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Since the First Contact Patch all inventory on my ships and inventory box have gone missing except C-Store stuff - I have EMPTY SHIPS on all my FED and KDF accounts, except one FED level 50, one FED level 30-something, one FED ell teens and one KDF level 20.

I mean EMPTY: no weapons, engines, shields - nothing but battery devices. Consoles, deflector - all GONE.

This has occurred on two KDF (level 50) characters and six FED characters ranging from level 25 up to 50 (or 51, whatever).

Am I the only one this has happened to?
If so: DEVS PLEASE EMAIL ME - might have something to do with the iPad Captcha BUG in the web site that HOSED my account the other day.

Sheesh - why do I have a feeling this will NOT be fixed very soon?

(NOTE TO DEVS: Clicking SUPPORT anywhere on STO web site take me to Perfect Worlds - CANNOT submit a ticket because it requires LOGIN - I have a CRYPTIC account, not PW account. Uh, FAIL.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytzyc
Since the First Contact Patch all inventory on my ships and inventory box have gone missing except C-Store stuff - I have EMPTY SHIPS on all my FED and KDF accounts, except one FED level 50, one FED level 30-something, one FED ell teens and one KDF level 20.

I mean EMPTY: no weapons, engines, shields - nothing but battery devices. Consoles, deflector - all GONE.

This has occurred on two KDF (level 50) characters and six FED characters ranging from level 25 up to 50 (or 51, whatever).

Am I the only one this has happened to?
If so: DEVS PLEASE EMAIL ME - might have something to do with the iPad Captcha BUG in the web site that HOSED my account the other day.

Sheesh - why do I have a feeling this will NOT be fixed very soon?

(NOTE TO DEVS: Clicking SUPPORT anywhere on STO web site take me to Perfect Worlds - CANNOT submit a ticket because it requires LOGIN - I have a CRYPTIC account, not PW account. Uh, FAIL.)

Sounds like you were hacked. The Devs have suggested in the past to file a ticket and they can roll your account back to before you were hacked, as I recall.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
Sounds like you were hacked. The Devs have suggested in the past to file a ticket and they can roll your account back to before you were hacked, as I recall.
No - it's a web site BUG.

I tried to login on my iPad - the Captcha has a bug that it does;t accept numbers - that bug screwed-up my account - had to reset account name and password. But all was fine, then the patch and WHACK.

As for filing a ticket: IMPOSSIBLE. All "support" links on STO web site go to Perfect Worlds support, which requires you to login. I have an original Cryptic account which does NOT work with Perfect World accounts - so getting support from web site is impossible. Go ahead: try it.

Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytzyc
No - it's a web site BUG.

I tried to login on my iPad - the Captcha has a bug that it does;t accept numbers - that bug screwed-up my account - had to reset account name and password. But all was fine, then the patch and WHACK.

As for filing a ticket: IMPOSSIBLE. All "support" links on STO web site go to Perfect Worlds support, which requires you to login. I have an original Cryptic account which does NOT work with Perfect World accounts - so getting support from web site is impossible. Go ahead: try it.

Sounds like creating a Perfect World account is your only chance to get this fixed then. Sorry! =(
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieTravis View Post
Sounds like creating a Perfect World account is your only chance to get this fixed then. Sorry! =(
Actually, there's another way. Instead of creating a Perfect World account, go to Cryptic's support site at http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline, to file a ticket.

I hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk2Sn View Post
Actually, there's another way. Instead of creating a Perfect World account, go to Cryptic's support site at http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline, to file a ticket.

I hope that helps.
THAT is most helpful, thank you!.

I think while I'm at it, I'll put in a ticket about how every "get support" link goes to Perfect Worlds support sites that don;t have a Cryptic Login! LOL