Lt. Commander
# 1 Missions!
04-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey cryptic why do u not rate these missions from like easy to hard or the requirements? I'm sick of doing missions where i get destroyed in a min bye 2 Klingon ships? wtf? and ships that our from the past shouldn't my weapons work better and there's not very good against my shields? just some feedback cause how are we suppose to know the specs on the missions, we basically have to drop the mission cause I cant destroy the ships..
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2012, 12:37 PM
As per the "Through The Looking Glass" on the Gateway planet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra747 View Post
shouldn't my weapons work better and there's not very good against my shields?
Are you improving the skills of your bridge officers?

Are you improving your own skills?

Are you improving the equipment and weapons on your ship?

Are you using your skills during combat?

I have to admit that I'm one of the worst combat players out there (I have problems with keyboards) and I find that no mission here I can't get past when it comes to combat. I have all of my boffs maxed as as much as I can. I've also taken the time to read up how to improve my ship and bought new equipment and weapons as I've gone as well. 10 minutes with google seaching for "ship builds for the type of ship that I have goes a long way.

What have you done so far to advance your character? You don;t give a whole lot of details in your "feedback" to go on....
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
well everytime i do anything that stupid skills thing pops up and wont even let me upgrade my own character skills i upgrade my own crew fairly often i just gave my ship new shields some weapons i never have enough points to upgrade it seems to the ones i want.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2012, 01:56 PM
and as always these fair fights 5 d7 cruisers attack me and the enterprise warps in and disspears