Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Minor IDIC Tribble Bug
04-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Like the title says, minor glitch with the IDIC Tribble, but also seems like the sort of thing that might hopefully be a 30 second fix so figured it might be worth mentioning. When I use the tribble, it makes the tribble chirp plus that 'power up' sound effect. The thing is it keeps playing the power-up sound every 20-60 seconds on someone or something in my party at random, including turrets and even mines. Maybe its insecure, needs to constantly remind me that its being helpful?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2012, 02:55 AM
My understanding of the effect of the tribble is that it effects your party within a given proximity. Chances are your party members (including DOffs) are skirting the edges of the effect's range on you. So it doesn't sound like a bug.

Quote:
Depending on which profession your character has, when activated, the IDIC Tribble provides the following buffs to you and your team mates:
  • Tactical: 2.5% Damage Increase
  • Engineer: 2.5% Damage Resistance
  • Science: +0.02 Health Regen

In addition to the above buffs, if you have all 3 of the profession-specific ones active on you at the same time, your character will also gain the Full Synergy buff and receive:
  • 2.5% Additional Damage Increase
  • 2.5% Additional Damage Resistance
  • +0.02 Additional Health Regen