Lt. Commander
I hope that KDF will start seeing more and more apparel choices -- both duty and off-duty -- appear in-game this year. The only "new" outfit I have seen is the Klingon Academy one.

I hope that KDF will get access to off-duty outfits and that they'll be mix-and-matchable.

A friend was surprised that KDF doesn't have access to the Mercenary set!

What do you all think about expanding the clothing options for KDF? I'm sure that Cryptic would welcome the increased revenue from KDF players buying costume slots and packs.

Qapla'!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2012, 04:25 AM
i dont think so, apparently from what a dev told me there is a new set of fed uniforms coming out but thats all ive heard on to topic of uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2012, 07:35 AM
KDF clothing wishlist:

Fingerless gloves
Lursa/B'etor clothing
That long coat that Klingon NPC's wear
AGT Worf uniform
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
KDF clothing wishlist:

Fingerless gloves
Lursa/B'etor clothing
AGT Worf uniform
I agree with all of these plus fix the scale of the shoulderpads so they don't look like the Road Warriors.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
Isn't that a symbol of being a Dahar Master though? I don't think I've seen any NPC lower than that wearing one of those coats.

Personally I just want more colours to choose from. Why can't my Orion wear stuff with green on it? Is it too Romulan-like and therefore "treacherous"?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-07-2012, 08:04 AM
I'd like to be able to use all the NPC Costume options we see.

I also think that certain off duty uniforms for the feds should be cross faction.
--Mercenary
--Formal (imagine a very angry Nausiccan in a suit)

A few Fed Uniforms should have been cross faction as well. The Bajoran one for example. Kurn wore one shortly, when trying to find a new lot in life before the whole memory loss trip the crew put him through.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
I'd like to be able to use all the NPC Costume options we see.

I also think that certain off duty uniforms for the feds should be cross faction.

--Formal (imagine a very angry Nausiccan in a suit)
Or a Dress.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-07-2012, 08:09 AM
None of that is on their list of things to do. They are busy dealing with a resource drought and there just isn't enough profit in KDF development.

Though maybe they'll run out of stuff to put in lockboxes later this year? That's your best hope.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
None of that is on their list of things to do. They are busy dealing with a resource drought and there just isn't enough profit in KDF development.

Though maybe they'll run out of stuff to put in lockboxes later this year? That's your best hope.
this, they feel fed content is a better use of their time and makes them more money, which is true, althought the KDF has slowly started to become more and more of a faction it probably will never be on par with the feds, i mean the feds have a lot of uniforms, still not nearly enough imo but quite a few none the less, and the KDF uniform options are severely limited, i was really disappointed in it the first time i made a KDF toon. but even with that being said there is no KDF uniforms being developed as of right now but a whole new set of uniforms for feds being developed, so this obviously shows what side makes their money.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
Isn't that a symbol of being a Dahar Master though?
No, its a long coat and far too many NPCs use it, like the captain of the IKS Targ and your holographic disguise in the same mission.

Its something that should be unlocked, like the Admirals Coat, at lv50.