Lt. Commander
# 11
04-07-2012, 09:49 AM
given the fact they want the KDF to be monster play, I do not think this will happen. It would be KDF only content and apparently, that's bad now. In spite of all those intents. Good luck though, I do hope they do it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-07-2012, 11:00 AM
No they wont
Lt. Commander
I would love to see more options in both factions as well. On MY wishlist would be kilt/skirt options for males (a TOP priority). Allowing Klingon characters access to other race clothing options and vice versa. Non-uniform options for Klingons. It would be nice if the Klingon boots could be scaled down a bit along with the shoulder pads. Both are absurdly large. The various boot options look like the security boots from a Red Dwarf episode. The only race they seem to look like they fit on would be the larger Gorn (and why would they be wearing boots anyway?). More Fed uniform options that incorporate the rank on the sleeve (like the TOS and Motion Picture uniforms do). Never cared for the pips on the chest or collar. On the sleeve gives you that cool looking Navy "scrambled eggs" effect and everyone knows your rank coming or going. Rank on the collar pips is almost exclusively military whereas the rank on the sleeve is used in the Navy, Merchant Marines, on many passenger liners and even many civilian airlines. So it has a long and honored military AND civilian history to it which seems far more in keeping with the original idea behind Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996
I would love to see more options in both factions as well. On MY wishlist would be kilt/skirt options for males (a TOP priority). Allowing Klingon characters access to other race clothing options and vice versa. Non-uniform options for Klingons. It would be nice if the Klingon boots could be scaled down a bit along with the shoulder pads. Both are absurdly large. The various boot options look like the security boots from a Red Dwarf episode. The only race they seem to look like they fit on would be the larger Gorn (and why would they be wearing boots anyway?). More Fed uniform options that incorporate the rank on the sleeve (like the TOS and Motion Picture uniforms do). Never cared for the pips on the chest or collar. On the sleeve gives you that cool looking Navy "scrambled eggs" effect and everyone knows your rank coming or going. Rank on the collar pips is almost exclusively military whereas the rank on the sleeve is used in the Navy, Merchant Marines, on many passenger liners and even many civilian airlines. So it has a long and honored military AND civilian history to it which seems far more in keeping with the original idea behind Star Trek.
OH... and Klingons SHOULD definitely get the big coat at level 50... abso friggin lutely! :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-07-2012, 12:04 PM
If time and resources are limited, then why don't the Devs simply open existing FED and non-duty outfits to the KDF?

That solves *part* of the problem at least!
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Perhaps the KDF Models don't fit Fed clothing or Cryptic simple don't want to do the work to make them available for us.

With obvious all resccources centered on NWN and C-Store cash grab things there will be IMO no new outfits for KDF anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-08-2012, 12:30 AM
They could sell us the uniforms as kdf version again!
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-08-2012, 01:07 AM