Lt. Commander
I have been trying to fin an old thread on here that had reference to a klingon cruiser (new) but had no luck, all i could remember was that it was named the khin'vagh/D-70 class! I know that a few 'kdf players along with myself feel that the Negh'var is still in its prime and could do with a retro/refit (its still a much loved ship). I saw the khin'vagh ages ago and the design looked pretty sweet, from above almost like a streamlined battle-axe, i just wondered what some other players views would be on this and what they would want to see?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just feel as everyone else does, that kdf clduse more content!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2012, 10:42 AM
You mean this?

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=25107

And sorry but I dont want a Reman/Romulan design.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Yh i see where you are coming from doesnt look klingon, but then there are also ships in the kdf that arent. But i do agree with you, it isnt a klingon design, but then it cld be given to a designer and made to look more chunky and blocky and more imposing! If you were to think outside the box, it cld be seen as"aquired" romulan tech.....was just a thought as wldnt mind seeing a refit.

Be gd to see some other ideas

They should have done a competition like the fed flagship one!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Someone had made a painted resin model of this ship and sold it on e-bay. I bought it, and I must say, it looks amazing!

I really wouldn't see it as a Negh'Var refit. The description of the ship (http://www.treknology.org/alien1.htm) (3rd one down) describes it as a new standard cruiser, sharing characteristics in use as the D-7 did.

I would love to see it as it's own T5 ship. I would make it, stat wise, somewhere between the Qin Raptor and the Negh'Var. Good-ish turn rate and moderate hull. (I would also give it five fore weapons and two aft due to the descriptions of the weaponry in the above link, but that's just me )

But, yes, I would love to see this as a new ship for the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-07-2012, 01:20 PM
New generation Vorcha Refit!