Captain
There are nearly a dozen different kinds, and they drop very often, so a lot of my inventory slots get taken up with them. Partly, this is a character flaw of mine - I don't like throwing stuff out if it might be useful.

But I'm not obsessive about it. Now, you (Cryptic) might think, "aha! If his inventory is filling up with lockboxes, then he will end up buying more inventory and bank slots to keep them, or more master keys to open them, and either way it's money for us!"

But I'm not, am I? If the lockboxes start getting in my way, I'm just going to trash them. I'm not that stupid. This makes "cleaning out the lockboxes" just one more of those petty book-keeping chores that are no fun, and I want as little not-fun stuff in the game as I can possibly get away with.

Seriously, the darn things drop like leaves in autumn, they need a stacking size bigger than 20. Raising it to 50 would be an improvement, but these days 250 is more like it. (They'll still be taking up a whole bunch of inventory space, because of all the different kinds.) Make our lives a little easier, please, let us have neater stacks of unused lockboxes....
Captain
# 2
04-21-2015, 11:30 AM
I could support this - I think I've got some characters who have ten or twelve 20-stacks of lockboxes from whatever time they were my main character taking up space in their character banks.
----
I'm beginning to think the current 'two seasons a year' set-up needs to be rethought. It just seems to cause incomplete and bug-infested 'seasons' to be pushed out just to meet an artificial summer/winter deadline when many players would be fine getting one 'season' a year if it meant that it would be a really good one...