Lt. Commander
# 11
04-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Well about that ...

The Belfast is just two maps, the Bridge and the Interior and yes ... there is a lift in the interior that sends you from one point from the map to the other.

It could be done the way you want but because everything must be in the same map, except the Bridge you cannot have a 1:1 recreation of the decks, parts should have to be sealed off.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-19-2012, 12:19 AM
If you saw the wonderful work of the ds9 pack like you said then you should know its exactly the same as the voyager uniforms, all you have to do is choose darker pants, a slightly bluish collar and put a gold rim on the tng movie combadge and voila your wearing a voyager uniform.

DS9/Voyager Comparison

If you want help getting the colors right I got the codes below:
-DS9 Shirt I1
-DS9 Shirt Collar H7
-DS9 Shoulder Tactical A8
-DS9 Shoulder Engineer C8
-DS9 Shoulder Science E8
-TNG Movie Badge A6
-TNG Movie Badge Rim A4
-Uniform Pants Loose Long - TNG Split Bottom I1
-Boots, pretty much anything works here.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
It could be done the way you want but because everything must be in the same map, except the Bridge you cannot have a 1:1 recreation of the decks, parts should have to be sealed off.
Hence why I mentioned dummy doors on each deck.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-22-2012, 09:09 PM
I'd like that too. Unfortunately, Cryptic never listens to the community. EXAMPLE: I posted here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...22#post4176922. ANY response? NOPE. They haven't unmuted me yet.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
What I don't get is that. Out of all the series. The most successful one, TNG, has no pack? Does this make any sense. I would of expected ENT to be the one shafted the most. I frankly would like a TAS pack. That makes our players, items, ships, etc. with cartoon textures. To mimic the shows art style. Even change the run animation to match the shows overused one. I'd totally buy the TAS connie bridge pack.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer9234 View Post
What I don't get is that. Out of all the series. The most successful one, TNG, has no pack? Does this make any sense.
Not to me. I was honestly expecting a TNG interior with the "Galaxy Ship Pack" and one of the devs finally said that it didn't come with it [while keeping us wondering all this time], then got rid of the pack altogether.

I'm hoping that when they eventually do come out with a TNG Bundle Pack, we get an interior, different uniforms and a TNG shuttlecraft.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything that should be in the pack. If I am, please, someone, feel free to add to it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-25-2012, 06:11 PM
As much as I would also like to see a TNG pack, archer9234 and TOSLover, I believe we should remain on topic with regards to what the OP suggested i.e. a VOY pack.

TheGalaxy, this isn't the place to whine about your personal problems.

Most excellent observation, mightylinkist. Definitely justifies including the DS9 uniform variants into the pack, as long as they also include the Marquis rank options.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil321 View Post
After seeing the magnificent work done on the DS9 Bundle Pack, I have to ask, will we see a Voyager Bundle Pack?

It would be nice to have the proper
Bridge.
Engineering
Science Lab
Sick Bay
Transporter Room
Mess Hall
Ready Room
Conference Room
Captain's Quarters
It would also be nice for the whole crew to wear VOY uniforms.

The bundle could come with the Admiral Janeway's Shuttle (Interior)

As well as the Admirals Variant and Dress Uniforms from that time.

And perhaps a Very Rare Talaxian Chef duty officer and a Very Rare Ocampan Nurse.
What happened to the Galaxy class upgrades??
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfcamp67 View Post
What happened to the Galaxy class upgrades??
Again, off topic.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-25-2012, 08:15 PM
I like this.

Make it so.