Lt. Commander
# 21
04-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Agreed. We should have true-to-the-series interiors for all of the canon ships. We've got Defiant and Constitution, we need Galaxy and Intrepid. Also nice would be bridges and an interior or the movie-era ships: Constitution-refit, Miranda, Oberth, and Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Janeway pistol-hand monologue wave emote
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-30-2012, 07:28 PM
I would love to see a Voyager bundle pack and would easily spend C points to get it! I love Voyager and I think it would be really cool to truly customize more than your bridge. I'm not as knowledgeable on bundle packs, but do they change more than just your basic bridge? I noticed that generally all interiors minus the bridge look the same on Federation ships.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil321 View Post
After seeing the magnificent work done on the DS9 Bundle Pack, I have to ask, will we see a Voyager Bundle Pack?

It would be nice to have the proper
Bridge.
Engineering
Science Lab
Sick Bay
Transporter Room
Mess Hall
Ready Room
Conference Room
Captain's Quarters
It would also be nice for the whole crew to wear VOY uniforms.

The bundle could come with the Admiral Janeway's Shuttle (Interior)

As well as the Admirals Variant and Dress Uniforms from that time.

And perhaps a Very Rare Talaxian Chef duty officer and a Very Rare Ocampan Nurse.
It would be very cool but if it did come out cryptic will get greedy and you will have to spend twice as much money than its worth(otherwise good idea)
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
I would also like to note that the pack should, by default, come with the classic yellow LCARS, but provide the option to switch to the 25th Century blue LCARS if desired. The latter could possibly include holographic displays as seen on other 25th Century Starfleet vessels.

This thus caters for both Voyager purists and those who wish to have the "updated 25th Century feel".
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Agreed. We should have true-to-the-series interiors for all of the canon ships. We've got Defiant and Constitution, we need Galaxy and Intrepid. Also nice would be bridges and an interior or the movie-era ships: Constitution-refit, Miranda, Oberth, and Excelsior.
better one "Coffee Black, Nelix I'm only going to say this one COFFEE.... BLACK".
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-06-2012, 09:56 PM
A thought occurred to me:

Since the Delta-class shuttle can already be purchased from the C-store, perhaps this pack could instead have the elusive Aeroshuttle that was only seen as an outline under the primary saucer of the USS Voyager?

Based on Doug Drexler's renders (and notes), it is essentially a runabout fuselage with warp narcelles embedded within thick wings. It was intended that the Aeroshuttle also reuse the runabout interior.

In terms of gameplay, it would essentially be a runabout with the capabilities of a captains yacht.

Thoughts? Praises? Or far too whack?
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-14-2012, 01:55 AM
I never heard of the Aeroshuttle before...I like it! I also really like Janeway's shuttle, though, but don't know if they could squeeze both into the pack. I'd pay 2000cp though to get both. The Delta Flyer is already available separately and a lot of folks who want it probably have it, myself included.

Another random thought: making the Aeroshuttle available as a combat pet...maybe using a universal console or a device slot depending on how good it is. That might be pushing it, though, but I like the Vulcan ship's support craft (which does not require a console slot IIRC...I don't own it myself). If it were innately launchable from the Intrepid-class retrofit, though, that might just stir more interest in the ship which would be a win for Cryptic. Only question is whether that AND the ablative armor would make it OP.

Musings aside, I totally support the creation of more ship bundles! Yeah, spending 1800 on a bunch of cosmetic stuff and misc. items when I bought the DS9 bundle seemed like a lot, but I have no regrets about it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-14-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Hans_Langsdorff

Another random thought: making the Aeroshuttle available as a combat pet...maybe using a universal console or a device slot depending on how good it is.
I completely agree that a combat pet would be awesome! I hope they implement that idea because it would make battle that much more fun for me.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-14-2012, 05:30 AM
oh and dont forget it has too have a chakotay or seven of nine "training" hologram *wink* lol