Lt. Commander
# 21
04-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
from what I see around the forums the KDF is dun they just going to keep them like Lord of The Rings Online monster play

but what they should do is make them a part of the feds again then what lil Dev can go to work on the romulans
and like I said, you think you'd fair better? you'd want the same? Seriously, If I was a Romulan fan I'd be RUNNING away from them. Not asking them for anything.

Why anyone would advocate being relegated to"monster" status, is beyond me really. You won't get better, and if you did you think the outrage would be any less?
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
and like I said, you think you'd fair better? you'd want the same? Seriously, If I was a Romulan fan I'd be RUNNING away from them. Not asking them for anything.

Why anyone would advocate being relegated to"monster" status, is beyond me really. You won't get better, and if you did you think the outrage would be any less?
it could happen if they took time out the the Cstore
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-09-2012, 12:15 PM
yes there will be a romulan faction - for all we know.

at current speed the klingon - 1-50 content should be ready by december. then they will need a tutorial starting mission.

they also stated:

Quote:
Q: (Lord.horvaticus) Any update on when the Romulan faction will be playable?

Dstahl: Not yet. So far there have been some top level discussions about it, but we are still a ways off to being able to introduce a new faction. However, allowing players to temporarily fly Romulan ships goes will with the idea in the previous question.
which means they will work on romulan ships for a longer time prior to work on actual PVE content.
(stealth missions)
romulans as a race and a basic costume options are available by now - not playable, but available in the foundry a.s.o.

in the meantime they want to focus on endgame, both PVE and PVP, which means more STF's
(hopefully without borg)
and some new PVP maps.
This was stated as main will of PWE.

and, there will be one more FE and the fleet starbases addon.

so we can count on romulans as a FACTION to be added in 2013 1. or 2.Q.
i hope for late 40-50 start then slowly adding lower lvls.

it is a good thing you are asking, we - romulan fans - cannot stop to be an avid community!
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-09-2012, 01:21 PM
And as I've said, givent he state of KDF, the fact that PWE wanted them as monster play, thinking that you will fair better is just odd to me, but of course you are entitled to your thoughts as I am mine. I can say this much IF the Romulans come out with more than the KDF, the forums here will explode and rightfully so. Personally, I think they should flesh out the KDF, if for no other reason than to make good on all that "intent"
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-09-2012, 09:05 PM
(de-cloaks)

I for one would rather not have romulans than see them join either the klinks or the fed. The idea is offensive. I sure do hope im not the only one who feels this way. Why bother, if your going to do that just add the romulan ships as some sort of epic loot and keep making your traitorous romulans in the alien creator rather than ruining a perfectly good faction and all the cannon that goes along with it? Really? I mean come on. Are we really that desperate that we will settle for the detritus that falls from developers desk and pretend its a feast? Have some self respect.

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kresteel
(de-cloaks)

I for one would rather not have romulans than see them join either the klinks or the fed. The idea is offensive. I sure do hope im not the only one who feels this way. Why bother, if your going to do that just add the romulan ships as some sort of epic loot and keep making your traitorous romulans in the alien creator rather than ruining a perfectly good faction and all the cannon that goes along with it? Really? I mean come on. Are we really that desperate that we will settle for the detritus that falls from developers desk and pretend its a feast? Have some self respect.

(cloaks)
(de-cloaks)

lol agree

(cloaks)
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
(de-cloaks)

(cloaks)
totally my thinking
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
*points at avatar*
What is that`? A duck?
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
I agree wholeheartedly tbh. Although i dont think they will do that. But from what polls Nagus has done in the past people would be happy with the same amount of content as the KDF has atm on the new Romulan faction. I dont mind either tbh. I love seeing new content for the KDF (especially that beast of a mission Alpha) but its not like i dont know what to do when im on my Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-10-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
What is that`? A duck?
*telekinetically strangles Anazonda*