Lt. Commander
# 21
04-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
As far as I have seen from external reports and internal testing, the assignments are properly synched up, other than the static assignments that are always available.

Note that assignments that are map restricted will only show up if your last sector map matches that map; the majority of assignments are not, in fact, map restricted.
Could it be a problem only affecting random accounts, because I'm about to hit 5 weeks on Khazan, and 1 week on Arucanis? I know i had problems with a different chain mission that wasn't affecting others.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-11-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm on 5 days now, checking 4 times a day to complete 7/7 for AA and Hromni, looking at sector assignments and operations sub-screen. If this is really common shouldn't I have found it by now?
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-11-2012, 10:18 AM
I'll admit I don't use DOFFJOBS but will start using it.

All I'll say is that I have completed 2 of the chains in the expanses. When I used to do a circuit to look for the next one, 9 times out of 10 I would find the next chain mission in at least one of the areas, maybe 2 or 3. Now that I am on the last step for most of them, the frequency seems to have dropped. Surely the fact that out of the 14 areas I have completed 2 and am waiting for 7/7 in 6 says there is something wrong with the frequency? If it was just me, I would say it is significantly bad luck, but for other people to be saying it as well says to me that something is awry. The week before the patch, I completed 2 7/7s without much effort. After, I haven't found 1. Again, maybe it's bad luck, I'm just telling you the numbers
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm having the same problem with the renown not showing up. I check the sector requests and with the operations officer in engineering and it just is not showing in either location.

On a side note, many assignments are found with the internal ship officers that are not found in the sector quick list.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-12-2012, 12:53 AM
I got my Renown mission (7/7) today, 1 or 2 days after completing the preceding (6/7) mission. Nice things about Renown: it only takes 15 mins, and requires no DOffs.

Oh, P.S.:
I suggest an Accolade is awarding for getting this. It seems to me that achieving Renown in a cluster is Accolade-worthy.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-12-2012, 12:57 AM
All my chains are complete, bar 5 renowns. After loking at the DOFFJOBS sheet on and off the past week the rate at which they are coming up seems to have dropped. It's very frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-12-2012, 02:53 AM
I have this problem as well. For me, I have all 3 cardassian space as well as B'Tran renowns but I completed them before the cardassian boxes stopped dropping. After that, I have all other chains stuck at 6/7.

Also, I always check all 3 sources of operations assignments, Sector, Department Head and Operations officer in Engineering so there's no chance I missed it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-12-2012, 06:04 AM
I finally got my last 2 Renowns last night, about 1 week after completing the Military Bases. They popped one after the other - T'Ong on one reset, then Eridon on the next.

Renown is still appearing far too rarely for it to be a "common" assignment, though. As I noted before, the continuing trend on DOFFJOBS is that only 1 or 2 Renowns are available at a given time, compared to 5 or 6 Supports. And Support is a blue/rare assignment. That just doesn't seem logical.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-12-2012, 07:14 AM
I finally got Khazan. Now I guess I'll have to wait 5 weeks Eridan, T'Ong, and Arucanis.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary510
I have this problem as well. For me, I have all 3 cardassian space as well as B'Tran renowns but I completed them before the cardassian boxes stopped dropping. After that, I have all other chains stuck at 6/7.

Also, I always check all 3 sources of operations assignments, Sector, Department Head and Operations officer in Engineering so there's no chance I missed it.

Some of these chain assignments show up in science, medical and tactical too. Can't recall specifically about colonial, but you should be checking them all.