Lt. Commander
# 31
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krenlik View Post
Some of these chain assignments show up in science, medical and tactical too. Can't recall specifically about colonial, but you should be checking them all.
All the assignments in the Colonization chains are in the Colonial category, they will only be at the Operations Officer.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-12-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm now wiating on 2, the first 2 I got DVC and ZE popped the day I completed 6/7 in them, now its been several days for both, dunno its frustrating thats for sure.

EDIT: I do want to add though that the chains as a whole are appearing more often, which I like, now if we could get the colonist recruit to show up more often.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Still no renowns for me.

I've done about 8 supports over the past few days on ones that I had completed where renowns were stil fiarly regular, but now I am beginning to collect purple officers on my supports while my other renowns still aren't done!
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
EDIT: I do want to add though that the chains as a whole are appearing more often, which I like, now if we could get the colonist recruit to show up more often.
I'm not having any trouble getting "Resettle Colonists" - just remember that there's a 24-hour cooldown from when the assignment completes before you can find it again (luckily, it IS actually when it completes, not when you accept the rewards). Be sure to check on your Operations Officer as well as the Sector list. I can almost always find it in the first 2 locations I check.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-14-2012, 01:29 AM
3 Weeks, 5 Cluster Chains Series stuck bei 6/7, there must something wrong with the Assignments.

By the way since i have complete the "Facility 4028 Fugitives"-Chain i stuckt all the time with the "Exchange Prisoners with the Dominion" Assingment, i dont have one to make this Assingment a second time or know how to get a new one to exchange them and since this Day i never see any of the [Bajor/Cardi/Karema/Paradan] Officer Exchange Programm Missions in the Bajor/Cardi Space.

It looks like the Exchange Prisoners Mission block the others from appair, if this is true give us a way that we can discard mission they we cant complete then let us stuck with them for months.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYR
3 Weeks, 5 Cluster Chains Series stuck bei 6/7, there must something wrong with the Assignments.

By the way since i have complete the "Facility 4028 Fugitives"-Chain i stuckt all the time with the "Exchange Prisoners with the Dominion" Assingment, i dont have one to make this Assingment a second time or know how to get a new one to exchange them and since this Day i never see any of the [Bajor/Cardi/Karema/Paradan] Officer Exchange Programm Missions in the Bajor/Cardi Space.

It looks like the Exchange Prisoners Mission block the others from appair, if this is true give us a way that we can discard mission they we cant complete then let us stuck with them for months.
This is exactely what I'm facing, too. In three, in a couple of hours four, nebulas I'm stuck at 6/7 and no sign of the final missions.

Also the exchange missions don't appear, but I could exchange plenty of gamma-quadrant prisoners which I don't have.

Kinda frustrating. Can anything block those missions, like having started colonial missions in other nebulas and their following cooldown?

Update1
An addition as this might help: My Problems are Delta Volanis, Rolor, Betreka and Zena. I'll focus on some other now and see if this could really depend on the sector where you run the assignment ...

Update2
Just got the 7/7 in the Betreka, this took ages. Could you explain whether there are dependencies to other assignments concerning cooldowns? I.e. does it have an effect on the Betreka Nebula, when I start an assignment in the Zena Expansion?
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Still having same problem. No renown showing up. And this is supposed to be a COMMON?

So far its been a week, while not as long as some that have posted. I'm checking 2 and 3 times a day and they are simply not showing. There is definitely something wrong here.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-14-2012, 12:41 PM
I completed Hromi cluster 6/7 on 3/29/2011 (Fed character). At the time, Hromi became one of 5 sectors on which I was waiting for renown. All the others have shown up (after the patch), Hromi is the only chain I have left, and I have checked the cluster & my Ops religiously, and still no renown.

Over 2 weeks now. It took about 12 days for Arucanis Arm, Afehirr, Delta Volanis, Eridan Belt & Khazan. It was almost immediate for Cardassian and Klingon sectors. Weird that the Fed sectors seem to be the most difficult, at least for me.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-14-2012, 12:57 PM
DV/HC/AN/EN/BT 6/7
Everything else 7/7

=/
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-15-2012, 12:03 PM
I completed Eridion Nebula and Rolor nebula about two weeks ago. As often as possible, I'm checking both nebula throughout the day both in sector and with my Ops officer while in the nebula with no "Renown" mission to pop up yet for either on my Fed character.
The "Renown" mission did pop up for my Klink character on Friday, after about a week of having completed 6/7 but still no joy on my Fed. I don't see a problem with it being a couple days but in the case of two weeks (give or take a couple days) it seems a bit ridiculous.