Lt. Commander
So I decided to log into Tribble to test drive a Dreadnought and decide if I wanted to purchase it during the sale. I've already had the Venture version of the Exploration Refit for a while now, confirmed it was showing I had it in Tribble....but when i tried to give the Dreadnought the Venture skin....it attempted to charge 1600 CP and said I didn't have enough CP for the purchase.

Anyone else have this happen?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2012, 06:26 PM
can you apply the skin to the standard Galaxy retrofit? IIRC, when they first released the venture on tribble the T5 skin was separate from the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't have the t5 Retro fit so I couldn't answer that one. Just running off the description on the venture itself (refit) saying that purchase unlocks that skin an all Explorer class ships, Base line, Refit, Retro Fit, and Dreadnought.

Really was hoping to get a good look at her in this skin before committing cash to it. lol though it has been fun playing Sniper-ship.

*EDIT* I just noticed if I switch to my Explorer Refit---Which IS the venture skin currently.....as soon as I entered a Ship Tailor.....it adds 1200 cp to the purchase price.
Also just checked at the Ship req NPC....even though the ship is listed in my inventory....it doesn't show as having been purchased.

Gonna have to check this out on the Holodeck server as well make sure there.s not an issue with my account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2012, 06:15 AM
I do know Tribble purchases are seperate from holodeck Cstore wise, so unless you own it all on Tribble when copying over, you wont have access to ships/skins once you remove them from the ship they are currently on, or dismiss them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-09-2012, 02:33 PM
I actually do own the Explorer Refit that comes with the Venture class. It was actually my first C Store purchase.

Tribble's allowing this toon access to items I purchased on a seperate copy of the toon (old lower level) and then deleted to allow more room for toons.

I even noted that it increases the price if I only reskin PART of the Dread to Venture (Say keep the saucer a Galaxy style) ----that's 1800 vs the whole ship at 1200 lol.
*shrug* Just an oddity I ran into and figured I'd see if I was just missing something.