Lt. Commander
The Launcher is telling me I need to enable cookies in my browser for me to get onto the next step. I have gone and allowed cookies more than once, made the launcher http://launcher.startrekonline.com an exception that is a cookie that would be ALLOWED, I have cleared my cookies and cache etc, restarted my computer...and am still facing this god-forsaken text at the bottom of the launcher that says...

"It appears you have cookies disabled. You must enable cookies to use this website. Please click here for help enabling cookies"

Well I know how to enable cookies, you a-hole, you're just being stubborn!

Firewall and other methods of protection for my computer have been deactivated (in other words, shields are down) and Scotty ain't given me access to the ship's computer! *wink wink

Please for the love of God, save my computer's life by giving me tips or steps on how to fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Le Facepalm
04-08-2012, 11:31 PM
So after posting this thread and vomiting my issues all over this page, I just tried to login again thinking it would be in vain...it turns out it finally let me in and now it's patching. Thanks Scotty for hearing my incoherent insults and extravagant combination of curse words...it's freakin workin now.
Ensign
# 3
06-24-2012, 11:53 AM
What did you do? i have the same problem...
Ensign
# 4
07-05-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm having the same issue as well. I have cookies enabled and nothing is working.
Captain
# 5
07-05-2012, 10:29 PM
What browser are you changing the settings in?

The Launcher uses IE.
# 6
03-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Ive got this problem also.... I dont use I.E or chrome...opera for me.... any help would be awesome plz.

Cheers
Career Officer
# 7
03-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wezz87 View Post
Ive got this problem also.... I dont use I.E or chrome...opera for me.... any help would be awesome plz.

Cheers
It doesn't matter what 'Browser' you use... The Launcher uses the Internet Explorer HTTP library. And the only way to change the setting in the HTTP library is through Internet Explorer.