Lt. Commander
# 1 Hey Cryptic, why the lies?
04-09-2012, 08:19 AM
I know there were other threads about this but my patience has run its limit. What happened to the borg no longer being able to one shot kill? Cause it just happened to me 3 times in one match of Infected. Also, are you ever, EVER planning to do something about the magical invisible torpedoes?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2012, 08:21 AM
The Borg don't crit any longer on some attacks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans83 View Post
I know there were other threads about this but my patience has run its limit. What happened to the borg no longer being able to one shot kill? Cause it just happened to me 3 times in one match of Infected. Also, are you ever, EVER planning to do something about the magical invisible torpedoes?
WTF are you talking about they did do something about the super-invisa-torps....They Nerfed the hell outta the field generator so now the super-invisa-torps are 100% guaranteed to kill your *** lol :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
WTF are you talking about they did do something about the super-invisa-torps....They Nerfed the hell outta the field generator so now the super-invisa-torps are 100% guaranteed to kill your *** lol :p
This.

But really, I had it happen to me as well. I thought they were going to be getting rid of the Insta-Kill Torpedo of Dewm... At least I stay near the cube when it fires so it will just hurt itself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans83 View Post
it's not just STFs
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annemarie30
it's not just STFs
I know. For me to notice it, since I really don't run any STFs these days, it would have to be leaking into other Borg missions. And I've noticed it.

Lt. Commander
# 7
04-09-2012, 09:34 AM
then intended to fix it guys, didn't you see the notes, but well things have come up and priority is now elsewhere, they still intend to fix it though, don't you worry

/sarcasm

I'm not surprised to hear the fix, didn't work, they have a bad bad record when it comes to things like QA and bug fixes, I'm sorry that you guys have to deal with it so much
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-09-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't do the stf's anymore, it's one big joke after the other with cryptic these days

Oh, and they also broke ship combat with certain powers fixing the "borg tilting" issue, really!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-09-2012, 12:03 PM
borg took over at cryptic's

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-09-2012, 12:07 PM
When saying "why the lies?" it would be helpful to cite actual threads, posts, quotes by Cryptic to support the argument.

I'd bear this in mind: Cryptic has five developer positions currently available. I don't doubt they're committed to the well-being of Star Trek Online. Nothing gets fixed overnight.