Lt. Commander
# 261
04-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaymbeth
kyuui ill tell u how i know this. its april 9 the server went down at 1pm when the first contact event said it was going to end thats how i know. i simply payed attention is all
right and as I said, 1 that would mean the VERY post you are posting in, wouldnt' have the word UNEXPECTED in it. and 2 I was ONLINE when the event went away, I was sitting outside SOL when it went poof. they don't have to bring the game down to get rid of the events.

Something went screwy with their maintenance, and given the history of instability, I would think they would have been a bit more cautious about it, ie posting about it well in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 262
Here's a question for ya...

If you have Caitian crewmembers, you've probably wondered this before....

Do they scoop their own litterboxes?
Lt. Commander
# 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkoftruth View Post
To be honest I don't see any pay to play members complaining.
OK how's this?

I can't play STO because I'm stuck here at work. And the server's crashed. But that's beside the point. I can't play the game. Cryptic needs to to create some new tech to allow me to be able to play. I'm a paying customer!!! I deserve immediate attention to my problem!!!!

* with tongue firmly planted in cheek
Lt. Commander
# 264
And the servers are up....
Lt. Commander
# 265
I can not believe someone is paying anymore for the game. Excaptoin those who want a specific item from c-store. In addition i beloive there are lot of lftetime suscripers around here .

and for those unexpecting things ... there are normal in it-business mostly nobody recocnize these events cause the it-crowed fixed proative. but sometimes as we all see ... no high availabilty feature helps and all the stuff goes down

you should not complaining, trollin or flamin ... thank those it-folk which are fixen server via remote controll by now and pray that is only a minor bug ^^
Lt. Commander
# 266
04-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Not that funny. Datacenters have been known to catch on fire as well as blow up.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=492530
Yea and when you think of all the consoles blowing up in Star Trek...
Lt. Commander
# 267
It's pretty fast too.....on second thought nobody else try to logon....it's still not working....
Lt. Commander
# 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by candrala
To those who pay to play. I do not pay but I have figured out that really the only thing you are paying for is a few options that we don't get and to have a fleet. Everything else is the same. People who do not pay monthly still have to either get a butt load of dilithium to get C points or pay for the C points. Yall need to quit thinking that yall are any better than the people who do not pay monthly because you are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkoftruth View Post
To be honest I don't see any pay to play members complaining.
It's because we aren't. These things happen ^.^ And if you are raging over it being down, and you are F2P, well, you aren't paying anything for it, so whats the problem?
Lt. Commander
# 269 UP
says its up now.
Lt. Commander
# 270
04-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkyboy
Thats right most of us Lifetime & pay to play members r online right now on the Tribble (public test server) playing STO
Yep but that would take logic to figure out. It seems to be dying out as of late.
Closed Thread