Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
04-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
alright thanks, btw are you like the person who is in charge of all things about duty officers?
On the Design side, yes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
04-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
On the Design side, yes.
ah ok, wel i dont know if this would be something up to you or not and i know a lot of people want it, but maybe the ability to have DOFFs in your ship walking around? instead of the generic crew have it maybe only be your DOFFs, just wondering if this is something being worked on, planned or a for sure no
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
ah ok, wel i dont know if this would be something up to you or not and i know a lot of people want it, but maybe the ability to have DOFFs in your ship walking around? instead of the generic crew have it maybe only be your DOFFs, just wondering if this is something being worked on, planned or a for sure no
Yeah Heretic, how about that? Because I know that's never been asked for...:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
04-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
ah ok, wel i dont know if this would be something up to you or not and i know a lot of people want it, but maybe the ability to have DOFFs in your ship walking around? instead of the generic crew have it maybe only be your DOFFs, just wondering if this is something being worked on, planned or a for sure no
It's something we would like to see happen at some point, but right now we lack the tech time to pull that off, unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
04-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
It's something we would like to see happen at some point, but right now we lack the tech time to pull that off, unfortunately.
so the same problem for most cool things, cryptic is understaffed i guess. oh well i know you guys do what you can, so hopefully you guys find the time to do some of those things
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
04-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic

Prisoners - Go in the Brig inventory bag. Only come in White quality.
I have a blue quality prisoner. Is that a bug then?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
04-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinge
I have a blue quality prisoner. Is that a bug then?
That's a Dominion Fugitive. Hold on to that one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinge
I have a blue quality prisoner. Is that a bug then?
YOu get that from the end of the 4028 fugitive chain and you can also get one on a crit success of the repeatable unlocked at the end of the chain "Strike against fugitive support network". These are dominion fugitives.

You can do several things with them, trade them in for gamma quadrant commodities/consumable, send them back to 4028 for CXP or do a prisoner exchange with the Dominion for a good chance at a Rare Doff (this is what I use them for).
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 AM.