Lt. Commander
# 21
04-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
alright thanks, btw are you like the person who is in charge of all things about duty officers?
On the Design side, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
On the Design side, yes.
ah ok, wel i dont know if this would be something up to you or not and i know a lot of people want it, but maybe the ability to have DOFFs in your ship walking around? instead of the generic crew have it maybe only be your DOFFs, just wondering if this is something being worked on, planned or a for sure no
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
ah ok, wel i dont know if this would be something up to you or not and i know a lot of people want it, but maybe the ability to have DOFFs in your ship walking around? instead of the generic crew have it maybe only be your DOFFs, just wondering if this is something being worked on, planned or a for sure no
Yeah Heretic, how about that? Because I know that's never been asked for...:p
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
It's something we would like to see happen at some point, but right now we lack the tech time to pull that off, unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
It's something we would like to see happen at some point, but right now we lack the tech time to pull that off, unfortunately.
so the same problem for most cool things, cryptic is understaffed i guess. oh well i know you guys do what you can, so hopefully you guys find the time to do some of those things
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Quote:

Prisoners - Go in the Brig inventory bag. Only come in White quality.
I have a blue quality prisoner. Is that a bug then?
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinge
That's a Dominion Fugitive. Hold on to that one.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwinge
YOu get that from the end of the 4028 fugitive chain and you can also get one on a crit success of the repeatable unlocked at the end of the chain "Strike against fugitive support network". These are dominion fugitives.

You can do several things with them, trade them in for gamma quadrant commodities/consumable, send them back to 4028 for CXP or do a prisoner exchange with the Dominion for a good chance at a Rare Doff (this is what I use them for).