Lt. Commander
# 11
04-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Yeah, as noted above it's all randomly generated. This is such a low priority for them that I doubt it will ever get fixed, so I just chalk it up to the "crazy Borg" and roll on.

On the plus side these STO Borg seem to have fond memories of Locutus, so maybe we *can* work with them. How do I know? Well, on no fewer than 3 Borg drones I killed recently I found a bottle of Chateau Picard on their person. Clearly they patronize the finest of wineries and look for only the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
Doing Btran dailies. One of the missions had a borg hail me from the planet. He said, " You are not welcome here, Starfleet! This planet is claimed by the Borg, and I am here to make sure our rights are respected! The people who settled here will be dealt with... harshly!"

Now is that very Borg like?

The planet this happened on was Planet MU Puppis 052-VH.

Even my boffs talking with me are not addressing the Borg correctly. One of them just suggested that if we do enough damage, the Borg will drop their illegal claim to the system and leave the colonists alone. Bah.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-15-2012, 07:39 AM
The Borg always seem to appear in the funniest circumstances:

Captain we have detected a damaged Borg ship, they are asking for our assistance. We must help them < -- Note to self throw crewman out of airlock, we are at war with the borg you know.

Captain its an ambush the Borg are attacking us! <-- Who'd have thought it?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-15-2012, 12:15 PM
On encountering the Borg in any form
TERMINATE
no exceptions , no messing about and no fancy energy weapons.
Smash the brain with a blunt object.

Borg are just a cheap version of Zombies after all
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Borg are just a cheap version of Zombies after all
I would have thought they were more expensive than zombies, what with all those prosthetics.