Lt. Commander
# 11
04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
I can say that I do the sector round robin twice a day for DOffing purposes and I haven't seen this (negotiate) or the last renown I need (Hromi) nor the Recover supply cache repeatable
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-11-2012, 01:08 PM
It's been a few days, and still have not found the mission on all 6 of my level 50 characters. I've found missions I thought were gone like Borg Drone retrieval missions (still getting only Greens on critical) and that Mobility Shield mission. But have yet to find this particular DOFF mission and it's becoming very frustrating in not finding it. Especially when others regularly are getting the mission and regularly scoring VR MK12 consoles.

Starting to think Cryptic purposely flagged my account so I won't get these rewards, bad enough I've done 800 Elite STFs and only gotten 1 Ground Tech in 4 months time.

I really hope Heretic fixes it that this mission becomes a ship mission than some random sector mission. Because the DOFF system is quickly going from a fun experience into another job where I have to do every 4 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Don't bother looking for it if it isn't in the spreadsheet.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-11-2012, 01:35 PM
I've been keeping an eye out for this, and here are my stats (so far):

The mission "Negotiate delivery of ... bla bla bla" appears once for me every 3 days, regardless if I take it or not... Hence I have a 4 hour window once every 3 days to get the artifact.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2012, 10:47 AM
An update is in the pipeline reducing the cooldown on this assignment from three days to one day.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
An update is in the pipeline reducing the cooldown on this assignment from three days to one day.
COOL!!!....
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-13-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Weren't you saying the other day they were already too common/cheap for what you thought they should be?

The market is pretty much flooded, very few of them have any value now (even purples). I think tripling the amount of them is going to truly make them worthless.

If people are not finding the mission, they either aren't looking at the right places or there is some other bug. The thing spawns almost constantly (especially in Rolor for some reason). If you are not in cooldown, it's terribly easy to find if you just use the spreadsheet.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnagroJaneway
If people are not finding the mission, they either aren't looking at the right places or there is some other bug. The thing spawns almost constantly (especially in Rolor for some reason). If you are not in cooldown, it's terribly easy to find if you just use the spreadsheet.
Well if people aren't finding it and have to refer to "the spreadsheet", then there is an obvious problem with people finding the mission.

I FINALLY found the stupid mission in Omega Leonis just NOW on my KDF after all this time. This is the FIRST time I gotten this mission since the DOFF system was changed. So be GREAT if Heretic addresses this.

Quote:
Well that's nice and all, but if you can't find the mission then whats the point?

Why not still have it 3 days, but put it where you can find it, like in the Personal Missions? No point in flooding the Exchange in making MK11 gear more trival.

EDIT: Nope, no Artifact.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-15-2012, 01:20 PM
After some discussion and floating various proposals, we've decided to take a different tact with this.

The original repeatable will stay the same, at least for now.

If you are at least level 40 and have completed the first step of the Children's Chain, artifact recovery assignments on a critical have a chance of granting a Strange Artifact.

The latter assignments include:
  • Recover Artifaces from ...
  • Collect Artifaces from...
  • Secure Artifacts from...
  • Prospect at Ruins in...
  • Appraise Ruins in...
  • Repossess Artifacts from...
  • Salvage Artifacts from...
  • Seize Artifaces from...
  • Return Artifaces from...
  • Investigate Ruins in...
  • Plunder Ruins in...
  • Study Ruins in...

Exploration CXP rewards will also be increased for these assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
After some discussion and floating various proposals, we've decided to take a different tact with this.

The original repeatable will stay the same, at least for now.

If you are at least level 40 and have completed the first step of the Children's Chain, artifact recovery assignments on a critical have a chance of granting a Strange Artifact.

The latter assignments include:
  • Recover Artifaces from ...
  • Collect Artifaces from...
  • Secure Artifacts from...
  • Prospect at Ruins in...
  • Appraise Ruins in...
  • Repossess Artifacts from...
  • Salvage Artifacts from...
  • Seize Artifaces from...
  • Return Artifaces from...
  • Investigate Ruins in...
  • Plunder Ruins in...
  • Study Ruins in...

Exploration CXP rewards will also be increased for these assignments.
So the original mission stays at 3 days cooldown eh?