Lt. Commander
Hello i buy duty officer packs alot. looking for there very officers. the gamma duty officer packs drop rate for purple duty officers are lower that the normal fed pack you can buy. on a fed pack i think i get 2 purple officers for 10 packs. and with the gamma its like 2 purple duty officers for 30. why is that. i think there should a better drop rate for purple duty officers in gamma packs than that,
thats a 6.7% to getting a purple duty officer for gamma
and 20% for getting a purple for fed duty officer of course this is my numbers and on holodeck

also it would be nice to have a gamma personal officer some where like at ds9. to trade up you unwanted duty officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM
ya i goten more UR then VR from my packs
i opened 43 packs and got 3UR 2 of the same one)
and 2 VR and many a pack with 2 blue (about 1 in 4)
with the old packs i got a VR 1 in 3 and UR 1 in 9

BS a bajor grinder is a real nice idea mite have them need resolve for it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 04:50 AM
from friday monday i got 50 gamma duty officers packs. i got 3 purple duty officers. the drop rate is bad. it needs looked at.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
I've opened quite a few of both, and they both have the same drop rate - one purple every 8 or 9 packs, on average.

Remember, this is an average. Theoretically, you could open 100 and not get one.

If I just went by surface impression, I've actually gotten more Purples per capita on GQ packs than normal ones. But in the end they all average the same. Looking at the numbers you posted, it seems if you average all the packs (GQ and regular) you are pretty much on par.