Lt. Commander
# 31
04-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Tired of your characters always living in 2409? ... Well, our fleet recognizes the fact that the years have progressed forward since game launch with it now being 2412 for us.

Basically ... We love our shared-ficitional-universe and have begun work on the "Path Beyond 2409" which will be our fleet's own official shared canon timeline for us to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Good morning to all.

May you find today a VICTORIOUS day with your enemies trembling in fear as they fall before your blade in honorable combat!!!
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Excellent team run this afternoon. It made the daily missions so much more enjoyable!
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-25-2012, 01:37 PM
For those of us within the Alliance, the Federation-Klingon War is a side note.

The true enemies are out there.

For us to continue this fighting is to pave the path of victory for

those like the Borg, the Undine, the Terran Empire, the True Way and all the others who are among our shared enemies.

So it is that we stand together and fight with honor -- Federation and Klingon forces alike.

Together we form the Alliance Central Command ... brothers in arms.

But a note to those out there who would fire on us. ... We might not fire first, but we will defend ourselves.

Qapla'! ... Glory and Honor to the Alliance!

If you are interested in taking the fight to the real enemy ... and enjoy living a good story ... point your browser to http://alliancecencom.com, register on our fleet forums and tell us of your interest in.

And yes ... We have Teamspeak!
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
:::: cracks knuckles .... Need to runs some Foundry missions.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-26-2012, 06:01 AM
The Alliance Central Command has three events happening within the next 24-hours for those interested.

Both have been added to the UFC event calendar.

* (ACC) Shuttle Vault Run - Thursday (April 26) @ 2p (EST)

Gen Hauk will be making a run at the vault in a five-man shuttle mission.

* (ACC) Defera Ground Invasion - Thursday (April 26) @ 9p (EST)

Gen. Hauk will be putting boots on the ground in an attempt to stop the borg on the surface of Defera.

* [ACC] "Boqrat Day" KDF Foundry Mission Run -- Thursday (April 26) @ 10:30p (EST)

We will be running the following KDF Foundry missions ...

Mission Title: Boqrat Day
Player @Handle: Soriedem
Faction: Klingon
Level Requirement: Any
Mission Summary: While on a patrol assignment in the Pi Canis Sector, you intercept a distress call from a planet in a nearby star system. It's a Federation Research Facility. While the message is severely distorted, you can make out enough to know that their experiment failed. They require immediate evacuation of all personnel. With the hopes of stealing their research for the Empire, you investigate the situation and experience the Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Vault runs completed.

Using the UFC channel, I managed to hook up with three others from VENOM Fleet.

Drawing in a fifth player from the public queues, we managed to complete FOUR successful runs of the Vault mission before the hour ended.

With my two previous successful runs, I managed to get enough to datacores to work on completing my MK XI Reman space set.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh what fun it was to run Defera Ground this evening ... Went after the Power Plant.

Also enjoyed the KDF Foundry mission called "Boqrat Day."

For Friday ... I'll be running the following if anyone wants to join me ....

* [ACC] KDF Mirror Incursion Event - Friday, April 27, 8am (EST)
* [ACC] Vault Shuttle Team Run -- Friday, April 27, 7pm (EST)

... If interested, just be online and raise your hand in the in-game chat channel .... UFC ... or our own fleet's game channel .... ALLCENCOM.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Glory to the Alliance and to my fellow players. ... I am honored at those who have recently joined us!

Qapla' !
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-30-2012, 11:10 AM
JFC Log -- Stardate: 89936.21

While junior ship commanders of my command saw combat this past weekend, I have been more tied down with the burdens associated with command.

Please note for the record that although I shall never shirk the responsibilities of my position, I would rather be out there among the stars facing the challenges and threats posed against both the Klingon Empire and the Federation.

It goes beyond the simple glories of battle and moves towards wanting to be out there with the others of our Alliance, putting my life on the line beside theirs.

On a brighter note, more warriors joined the Alliance Central Command this weekend with our small joint force movement slowly beginning to gain momentum.

It was good to listen to the comm-chatter that was flowing across the assigned Alliance frequencies.

With hope and luck, I shall be able to spend more time fighting the fight with these new warriors instead of being stuck behind a desk.

If paperwork were a true enemy, I'd be a dahar master right now.

Qapla'

--- Gen. Hauk

Joint Forces Commander
Alliance Central Command (boq botlhra'ghom)