Lt. Commander
# 41
04-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Alliance Central Command ( boq botlhra'ghom ) is a shared-universe / casual fleet.

What exactly does that mean?

It means that we not only enjoy playing Star Trek Online, but enjoy the backstories that surround our characters.

For us, these characters and the ships they command have a story and a history ... and their stories exist within the shared-universe of our fleet (both KDF *and* FED).

Remember also that we are a casual fleet.

What exactly does that mean? ... It means that we play the game as we the individual players want to play it.

Do you enjoy writing stories about your characters? ... Write them!

Do you enjoy writing log entries about them? ... Write them!

Do writing Foundry missions? ... WRITE THEM!

OR ... Do you simply enjoy playing the game and running the stories around in your mind? ... Yes, we welcome that as well!

For us, the story does not end with the year 2409. ... This is the year 2412.

Our shared universe reflects that.

Check out our website at http://alliancecencom.com
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Wasn't in game all that long this evening but took time to run a fleet Foundry mission ... "Battle of Hell's Keep."

The mission depicts a benchmark moment in the fleet's storyline and was designed to be a launching point for a series of Foundry missions.

Well ... as said author of those missions, I'm ready to begin working on the sequel and will likely also be tweaking the ending of this mission a bit as well.

Battle of Hell's Keep is all about space combat. So if you enjoy heavy firefights in space ... You'll do just fine!
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Had a very enjoyable STF run with AriseAbove. this evening and hoping we can get another one going Sunday evening as well!

Qapla' !
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-06-2012, 05:59 AM
For those of us within the Alliance, the Federation-Klingon War is a side note.

The true enemies are out there.

For us to continue this fighting is to pave the path of victory for

those like the Borg, the Undine, the Terran Empire, the True Way and all the others who are among our shared enemies.

So it is that we stand together and fight with honor -- Federation and Klingon forces alike.

Together we form the Alliance Central Command ... brothers in arms.

But a note to those out there who would fire on us. ... We might not fire first, but we will defend ourselves.

Qapla'! ... Glory and Honor to the Alliance!

If you are interested in taking the fight to the real enemy ... and enjoy living a good story ... point your browser to http://alliancecencom.com, register on our fleet forums and tell us of your interest in.

And yes ... We have Teamspeak!

Check us out at http://alliancecencom.com
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-06-2012, 06:51 AM
JFC / Battle Log -- Stardate: 89952.46

The dishonor of some Federation captains leaves me at a loss for words.

A few evenings ago (SD: 89945.6), the I.K.S. natlh qaro'layna under the command of Allen Sollace warped into Ker'rat System while on routine patrol.

Although broadcasting that they were members of Alliance Central Command ( boq botlhra'ghom ) and neutral to the current Federation-Klingon War, the ship was not only fired upon by no less than 10 rogue Federation starships ... possible 12, but sensor data is currently still under analysis.

Although the natlh qaro'layna attempted to withdraw from the field, the rogue Feds deployed tactics and measures that assured it was stuck right where it was where they could attempt nothing less than bullying tactics.

The natlh qaro'layna was finally able to send out a general distress call which we received here aboard the I.K.S. Qu'In 'an bortaS.

Even as I had our ship set course, I also sent out a general call to all members of our Alliance, seeking others to assist.

Generals Kagar and Zeuxidus responded, also setting course.

The Qu'In 'an bortaS warped into the system and provided cover for the damaged natlh qaro'layna to withdrawal.

It would seem that our enemy had found something new to shoot at and were content to do so.

Although they pounded heavily upon my flagship and deployed tactics designed to keep us from being able to withdrawal, I assure you that we had no designs to withdrawl.

No, we held on until both Kagar and Zeuxidus could arrive in their respective ships. ... and they were not alone as a couple of other ships loyal to the Klingon Empire arrived as did one standout Federation starship, one of their new Atrox-class carriers.

Kagar and Zeuxidus worked in tandem with with me aboard the Qu'In 'an bortaS to slowly begin carving up the rogues who still had us severely outnumbered ... but NOT out matched.

With those who allied against us in the fight, we may not have been able to hold the field, but we were able to make each of our enemies feel the sting of our bite as well as left the field of battle at an honorable leisurely pace.

My thanks to both Kagar and Zeuxidus for their assistance.

At this point, let me note that the incident was not isolated nor did I expect it to be ... the honorless will always act without honor.

Another of our ships broadcasting Alliance signatures last night was fired upon (SD: 89949.68) and placed in a similar trap that had befallen the natlh qaro'layna.

Again, I responded with the Qu'In 'an bortaS.

Although other captains of the Alliance were not within range and able to join this latest fight, others answered the distress call.

During the battle, I made sure to mention their dishonorable actions over an open frequency.

one of the rogue Feds immediate spoke of Klingon tears.

With casual ease, I pointed out that they would note that we were not running nor crying. Instead, we show our teeth and fight with honor.

What they seem to fail to realize is that for us Klingons ... there is no such thing as a "no win scenario" as we are willing to die with honor, fighting the fights that deserve fighting.

It was then that the other Klingon ships began arriving with us this time dispatching the 10 enemies and forcing THEM to withdrawal from the field.

Let me state for the record that I expect they shall return for as I said earlier ... the honorless will always act without honor.

Because of these recent actions, the Alliance Central Command was able to have a few addendums added to the treaty that allows us to exist outside the Federation-Klingon War.

It has been made clear by both sides that we are indeed allowed to respond to those moments where it is clear that ships of either Starfleet or the Klingon Defense Force have gone what is indeed classifed as "rogue."

My fear was that Starfleet Command and their Federation would balk at the inclusion of this clause in the treaty that gives us form, but actually they were supportive from the start ... stating for the record that such starships are acting in a manner not within keeping of their own rules and regulations.

It has also come to my ears that these rogues may well be part of a secret separatist faction with the Federation that is working to support their own ends ... much like Section 31.

But from this point forward, ships of the Alliance may still not fire first, however, we can respond to threats presented against us or against actions by what are now classified as rogues ... wether they be Federation or of KDF origin.

These rogues are now considered shared threats to both governments and thus to us as well.

On a final note ... It was good to finally be out from behind that desk and again commanding from the front lines.

Qapla'

--- Gen. Hauk

Joint Forces Commander
Alliance Central Command ( boq botlhra'ghom )
Flagship - I.K.S. Qu'In 'an bortaS
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Greetings from the VKF.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Tired of your characters always living in 2409? ... Well, our fleet recognizes the fact that the years have progressed forward since game launch with it now being 2412 for us.

Basically ... We love our shared-ficitional-universe and have begun work on the "Path Beyond 2409" which will be our fleet's own official shared canon timeline for us to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-13-2012, 06:02 AM
The Alliance Central Command may be a small fleet, but we are a PROUD participant in the United Fleet Coalition ... a coalition of smaller fleets and players that join together through shared resources to help one another get the missions done!

If the ACC is our immediate family, then the UFC is our extended family ... our cousins, aunts and uncles,

May we continue to fight well as we head towards Season 6!

Check out the Alliance Central Command at http://alliancecencom.com

Check out the United Fleet Coalition at http://unitedfleetcoalition.com ... 9 fleets and growing!
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I would like to take a moment and welcome a new fleet to the United Fleet Coalition ... Orion Cygnus! ... Welcome and may we fight many battles alongside one another!!!!

---------------------------

Orion Cygnus is a small fleet of friends. We’re a mature bunch with lives and families outside of Star Trek. We enjoy all varieties of PVP action, from shuttle battles to Tier 1 ship fights. We enjoy killing Borg in every way. STFs are a big part of what we do. We use Ventrilo because it makes the game so much more fun.

Faction: Federation / KDF Gameplay Type: Casual Fleet / Enjoy Various Forms of Combat | Website: http://www.wix.com/orioncygnus/home
Fleet Representative: Stella Mudd | Associate Representative: forthcoming
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-14-2012, 03:59 AM
For those of us within the Alliance, the Federation-Klingon War is a side note.

The true enemies are out there.

For us to continue this fighting is to pave the path of victory for

those like the Borg, the Undine, the Terran Empire, the True Way and all the others who are among our shared enemies.

So it is that we stand together and fight with honor -- Federation and Klingon forces alike.

Together we form the Alliance Central Command ... brothers in arms.

But a note to those out there who would fire on us. ... We might not fire first, but we will defend ourselves.

Qapla'! ... Glory and Honor to the Alliance!

If you are interested in taking the fight to the real enemy ... and enjoy living a good story ... point your browser to http://alliancecencom.com, register on our fleet forums and tell us of your interest in.

And yes ... We have Teamspeak!