Lt. Commander
# 1 Nebula for ESTF?
04-10-2012, 11:16 AM
I've been enjoying my Recon SV in ESTFs okay, other than being a little prone to just explode instantly.

Picked up the Nebula, and wondering if anyone has a successful Nebula build for ESTFs?

I started off by equipping it kinda like matteo's 'dirty nebula' pvp build (1 tet/2 torps in front, 1 tet,/2 torp in back) but i suspect a different setup might be needed for ESTFs. Have eject warp plasma, GW 3, CPB2 in the mix already.

Should be able to hold things and do good torp damage, just worried about having enough polarized tet and CPB to get through the shields of BoPs and Probes.

Also will be working a MVAM build which will be more DPS-ish, but i really wanna see a fun Nebula setup.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseAtreides
I've been enjoying my Recon SV in ESTFs okay, other than being a little prone to just explode instantly.

Picked up the Nebula, and wondering if anyone has a successful Nebula build for ESTFs?

I started off by equipping it kinda like matteo's 'dirty nebula' pvp build (1 tet/2 torps in front, 1 tet,/2 torp in back) but i suspect a different setup might be needed for ESTFs. Have eject warp plasma, GW 3, CPB2 in the mix already.

Should be able to hold things and do good torp damage, just worried about having enough polarized tet and CPB to get through the shields of BoPs and Probes.

Also will be working a MVAM build which will be more DPS-ish, but i really wanna see a fun Nebula setup.
Go here, any questions and I will answer tham for you.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=264798
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks! I'm sure i'll come up with a question or two for ya.