Lt. Commander
there's this guy i keep seein pvp matches, he just sits at spawn, doesnt do anytrhing. only gets the rewards at the end. its not fair that he can single handedly turn the tide of a match by not doing anything. he does it every match ive seen him in.

how do i report him?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
there's this guy i keep seein pvp matches, he just sits at spawn, doesnt do anytrhing. only gets the rewards at the end. its not fair that he can single handedly turn the tide of a match by not doing anything. he does it every match ive seen him in.

how do i report him?
even if you do don't think they will do any thing to him or her ppl have been don that type of stuff from day 1 of this game
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Google Analytics gives extremely detailed reports online.

I'd start with them as you're more likely to get a response there than from anyone at Cryptic Customer Support.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2012, 10:28 AM
You don't... There are no rules against not taking part in missions you are in, so he is not doing anything he is not allowed to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Get everyone in your group to close in around him and then hit your self-destruct button and maybe blow him up. Conversely, get a bunch of Borg ships to follow you to him and then run away.

Be creative.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
Get everyone in your group to close in around him and then hit your self-destruct button and maybe blow him up. Conversely, get a bunch of Borg ships to follow you to him and then run away.

Be creative.
My favorite....if your pvping.....let the enemy team camp the respawn point and do nothing but blow him up repeatedly....or agro pve enemies on to him over and over again....its actually kinda fun!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716

how do i report him?
My personal method, is to submit a ticket for GM assistance under the 'beahviour' heading with their @handle and a little description, including times etc (it's not like crpytic will do anything, but it makes me feel better for having tried :p)
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
My personal method, is to submit a ticket for GM assistance under the 'beahviour' heading with their @handle and a little description, including times etc (it's not like crpytic will do anything, but it makes me feel better for having tried :p)
^^ THIS

Also have everyone in the match send in a ticket as well. At least we can flood Cryptic with complaints that way! Oh wait, they are already flooded with them for some reason.

Oh well, canít hurt to send more I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post

Be creative.
and oddly would you believe, THIS, is against the rules, that would be considered Greifing, and as such is against the rules. IF they bothered to file you'd be the one in trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
and oddly would you believe, THIS, is against the rules, that would be considered Greifing, and as such is against the rules. IF they bothered to file you'd be the one in trouble.
It can't be against the rules because the rules only apply to "affecting the gameplay of other players" but this guy isn't engaged in any form of "gameplay". And he's already breaking the rule by affecting everyone else's gameplay.

See, technicalities...

Not that it matters much since I believe almost all that complaint type of stuff is automated.