Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store Idea: Borg Pack
04-10-2012, 09:36 AM
With all the packs going around how about a Borg pack
- Borgified Bridge
- Borg Doffs
- Borg Arm Weapon
- Some Borg costume (perhaps a partially assimilated uniform)
- a Borg transport (shuttle/pet) from Enterprise
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Somehow, I imagine CBS won't let them come anywhere near something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genmomo
Somehow, I imagine CBS won't let them come anywhere near something like that.
Why not?? STO is already pretty near something like that. Those items are already in game other then the bridge and shuttle. Our ships can be covered in Borg gear. I really don't think there is a good reason to not have a Borg bundle. There should be more bundles in my opinion. A Galaxy Bundle, Intrepid Bundle, Klingon Bundle, and more.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 09:19 PM
May I add maybe a borg transporter effect? That'd be cool
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Huh... I just don't understand why people want to be Borg. Cybernetically augmented, sure, but... not forced assimilation like the Borg do it XD
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostzephyr
Huh... I just don't understand why people want to be Borg. Cybernetically augmented, sure, but... not forced assimilation like the Borg do it XD
Why would any one want to be ferengi? or Caitian? It's all a matter of preference, and which species you like from the shows. Personally i'd love for them to add more borg content in general, of course i would also hope that they would add a full body infected skin that doesn't cut off at the neck. that way i could use my more open or short sleaved uniforms. but yes, more borg costume bits including as well as other than head pieces. The transporter effect would be cool. I love the bridge idea, especially if they match it to work on all briges like the ship costumes. Although the borg arm weapon i was horribley disappointed in since it doesn't cover the arm like it you would think.

Again, please make the infected skin type cover the whole person so we can use all the uniforms we paid money for. I can't be the only one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2012, 10:04 PM
I want to be a Borg,, and have borg gear - why are they not a playable faction. Could have STF style pvp
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muftytufty
I want to be a Borg,, and have borg gear - why are they not a playable faction. Could have STF style pvp
You can play a Fed or KDF Borg captain by picking up a Lifetime subscription. That's as close as you're going to get.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Would rather they add Borg monster play.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
I also agree this bundle will most likely never happen, but, I wouldnt mind a Borg transporter effect or assimilated interior.