# 11
04-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viewtifulblue View Post
With all the packs going around how about a Borg pack
- Borgified Bridge
- Borg Doffs
- Borg Arm Weapon
- Some Borg costume (perhaps a partially assimilated uniform)
- a Borg transport (shuttle/pet) from Enterprise
I see your choices and add the Borg stuff from the different STFs as well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
Would rather they add Borg monster play.
I like the idea of a Borg interior and the like. Something about the word 'Monster Play' makes me cringe though, I can't rationally explain it.

Players playing against players in Brog ships, sounds like a blast... but still, something in the back of my mind nags at me.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2012, 09:27 AM
In champions online there is a PVP arena where you start of with every one on a team while being swarmed by Zombies. As each member falls, they in turn come back as a Zombie to try and kill you, hence it being PvP. It all takes place in a cabin in the woods, but if you think about it this would be perfect for STO. You change the setting to a ship being assimilated, add it so that when you "assimilate" (kill) a captain you get upgraded from a lower level drone to a higher one like a tac to a heavy tac and so on, but if you die you respawn as a basic drone again. Let the anti assimilation hypos work to bring lost captains back to your team but also give them some kind of objective to do so it's not a Kobayashi Maru situation. Personally i think this would be kind of fun as well as add a new event for people to play as kind of a ground alert.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostzephyr
Huh... I just don't understand why people want to be Borg. Cybernetically augmented, sure, but... not forced assimilation like the Borg do it XD
Since players are either KDF or Federation, they'd be liberated Borg, just like the BOffs and just like Picard from TNG and Seven of Nine from Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-24-2012, 04:46 AM
I love the idea, I have been wanting to play a "real" Borg character not Liberated since the game started and use the Borg ships, there's enough Borg ships to use to lvl up all the way, start off in a Borg Probe work your way to the top being say a Tac Cube ?

I would buy a Borg Interior package like you see on Star Trek first Contact after they took over the ship to go with or exterior Borg look.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-24-2012, 08:08 AM
I would like a lightly borged interior for my KDF Raider.
Borg parts I could add to any bridge officer. I want to Borg-up a Jem-Hadar and Alien
a +1 version of the [Console - Universal - Assimilated Module]

The only difference is that
- Gives visual elements of all 4 borg set parts.
- Allows Warp 14 (like the borg eng)
- Makes BOff Tractor Beam skills green.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
Again, please make the infected skin type cover the whole person so we can use all the uniforms we paid money for. I can't be the only one.
Please, and make the infected skin work for the liberated boff too!
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-27-2012, 03:57 PM
The main things in a Borg Pack I want is having Borgified interior and bridge so we know that it was originally a Starfleet or KDF ship and costume options to make our characters look more borgish. After all, it does not makes sense for people to fly borgified ships with the interior looking normal.

Playing with completely borg characters is no fun, but there needs to be more costume options. Personally, I want one arm to look like Seven of Nine with her hand implant and the other to look full borg. Of course having the costume options from One, 29th Century Borg, would be cool. Like how lots of people imagined the borg prosthetic weapon from deferi invasions was supposed to look like. I wanted an arm replacement or holding a modified borg arm in my hand not a futuristic minigun.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-27-2012, 04:44 PM
I was so disappointed in that when i first managed to actually SEE one. I was hoping that i would be able to put it on one of my borg Boffs and they would be complete, but sadly no.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
I was so disappointed in that when i first managed to actually SEE one. I was hoping that i would be able to put it on one of my borg Boffs and they would be complete, but sadly no.
I assume you are talking about the Borg Prosthetic.