Lt. Commander
so i've reinstalled sto today on my shiny new ssd but at the last 283 megs its basically stalled,has been for the last 35 mins.
anyone any ideas as to make it faster or what could cause it to stall ?
before the new ssd it did the same thing whenever a new patch came out and the only way for me to get the full patch was to stop/start the download over and over again .
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunter View Post
so i've reinstalled sto today on my shiny new ssd but at the last 283 megs its basically stalled,has been for the last 35 mins.
anyone any ideas as to make it faster or what could cause it to stall ?
before the new ssd it did the same thing whenever a new patch came out and the only way for me to get the full patch was to stop/start the download over and over again .
Chunter, that sounds like you have possbily a broken patch loading or either that you should try DSL, it's faster service, it stands for Digital Service Line. we use it for our computers. hence speeding up loading time. 2 years ago, i reinstalled STO under 10 mins flat, suffice to say, that was when the computer was fixed after gotten nasty virus from random site that actually prevented me from working online and working with my projects long ago. i guess a friend probably have used the computer to look up something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 05:39 AM
No its even slow for me as well and i have a 10mb download speed and 5mb up load