Lt. Commander
I connected my cryptic and Perfect World accounts(My account was orginally just cryptic) but im worried now what if PW decides to not work with cryptic anymore what would happen to my account?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2012, 04:27 PM
PW owns cryptic so if they did not want them anymore they would sell them to someone else. your account would just continue with them.

your pw account would either close or most likely split in two, so you then you still have a PW account and a Cryptic account (or with whoever cryptics new parent company is.)

you could then close or change your pw account and maintain your cryptic account. which is pretty much what happened when they split from atari last year.

either way its nothing to worry about, assuming they ever sell them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
PW owns cryptic so if they did not want them anymore they would sell them to someone else. your account would just continue with them.

your pw account would either close or most likely split in two, so you then you still have a PW account and a Cryptic account (or with whoever cryptics new parent company is.)

you could then close or change your pw account and maintain your cryptic account. which is pretty much what happened when they split from atari last year.

either way its nothing to worry about, assuming they ever sell them.
yeah like he said.. however.. here is my understanding of PW,

"for those who wants to link their Accounts you should read this.

Perfect World has no Returning Accounts back to Original Accounts.

suffice to say, once you linked, you can't undo or return back to your Cryptic Account. it is Final. to get CPs, you have to buy Zen and change them to CP from here at Perfect World website.

for those who wants to return to Cryptic Account,

i'm very sorry, but it's not possbile or done. as far i know. it's Final.

hope this helps..."

Sincerely,

SaintJoker