Lt. Commander
Im sure im not the first to bring this subject up, and forgive me if i might be kicking a dead horse issue, but im somewhat frustrated at the moment.

I have been grinding at the elite STF missions (space for the most part) for some time now, ive played with good teams and bad, no complaints so far, i try not to get upset if someone ruins the mission, instead try to explain what the team was trying to do as so they may know for next time.

So where my frustration is comeing from is when the missions are accomplished, optional completed or otherwise. I understand the randomness of the reward drops etc, but in the last 3 days alone ive been on a team that has completed the optional on Infected (after proto shield tech of course), but optional completed at least 3 out of 5 attempts. I am extremely unlucky as i have yet to recieve any item from the optional reward pack, seems i cant roll worth >S%$. And being rewarded 2 Borg chips and 2 'rare' borg salvage for completeing an Elite STF with Optional completed is a bit of a slap in the face, and three times in a row no less. The reward from not completeing the optional was no different other than only 1 rare borg salvage and 2 chips.

Anyways just a gripe, peace all!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 03:22 AM
I think the optional reward should not be a grab bag, but a few bonus items in your personal bag so everyone gets something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Yeah, they current loot system after completed STF just isn't working.
All party members should get something extra from the optional quest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 02:23 PM
The current loot drops are a joke ATM, I've lost count of how many times if done KAGE, IGE and CGE and the rubbish we are given and the randomness of the tec drops is laughable, it really does make this game very frustrating, and I often find myself quitting to go play something else, there is only so much I can take of being given rubbish loot for completing elite missions, I'm not a happy camper when it comes to Elite mission running