Lt. Commander
Star Trek Online (STO) Foundry Authors:
This is an opportunity to call attention to your Foundry mission!

* Have you created a Foundry mission and wondered “why has no one reviewed it yet?”
* Have you spent endless hours crafting a great mission… and wonder why it isn’t getting the attention it deserves?
* Have you crafted some cool Foundry tricks, map designs, dialogue, unique characters — and want players to know about it?
* Have you felt the wrath of torpid, useless Foundry ratings… and want a chance to vindicate your Foundry mission?

StarbaseUGC is producing a feature article on various Foundry authors with these dilemmas. To qualify:

- You have ONLY published one or two Foundry missions total.
- You have NEVER had any of your STO Foundry missions featured in an article, podcast, broadcast, or review.

Send an in-game mail message to Tucana with the headline “StarbaseUGC Foundry article NX-01” Please state your Foundry mission name(s). It does not matter what rating you’ve received for your missions. The age of the missions does not matter either. They can be recent ones, or released a year ago.

This is for Federation and Klingon Foundry missions.

StarbaseUGC.com will respond back with details. Qualified authors will be interviewed via email about their mission for this article.

This posting is valid until May 2, 2012.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 11:35 AM
This is a great idea, even if I don't qualify, haha. I hope and encourage all you unsung Foundry heroes to get involved in this!

Tucana you should post this up in the general forum as well and maybe get it mentioned on some of the podcasts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 11:06 AM
*bump*

Keep the mails coming!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
I would... but my map isn't even finished yet!

Oh well, here it goes anyway (yes, ik it's supposed to be mailed, but idk if it even qualifies, so i'm using a safer method ):

Name: Voyage Home
Description: I Don't Remember, but includes replies to the odd review as well as a description of what it's SUPPOSED to be at finish, and a disclaimer that it's beta xD
Content: RP-centered beta, implements Nagorak's "mission debriefing code" idea on a wider scale, Devidians with phasers , another universe (not mentioned in current version)... new races (not mentioned in current version due to being from the other universe)... basically an implementation of an ending of an RP storyline i've been doing since i came on STO, but not finished and designed for a broader audience.
Faction: Federation

Btw, how do you like my signature?