Lt. Commander
# 1 Playable Orion for Fed Capt
04-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Since we have the option to buy a Klingon for a Fed captain. Can we please get one for an Orion. Shouoldn't take much since you have them for the Klingon faction. I would pay to play one. And make it so it has the ability to wear bot Orion and Fed uniforms.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 09:11 PM
I have also been wondering this because I though they where allies with the federation all through the series, especially in the original series.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Roll an alien toon. You can make an orion look alike with 100 percent accuracy http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Canon_...e_builds#Orion
Lt. Commander
# 4 Orion's as Playable Fed Capt
04-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Yes i know i can do that but i cannot get their skill abilities nor can i get their outfits. But thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicshower
Roll an alien toon. You can make an orion look alike with 100 percent accuracy http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Canon_...e_builds#Orion
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2012, 06:08 AM
Yes more Orions for Feds and dont say create an alien that does nothing for their outfits and skills
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2012, 06:19 AM
As a Captain species, yes. Just so you can dress them up as space hookers, no.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2012, 06:20 AM
More cross faction stuff for both would be good. But an Orion that doesn't maraud her way around the galaxy raiding shipping and selling slaves... that's just wrong
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Orion females in starfleet wouldn't be easy.

Mainly due to the pheromes. But Ashur1's point is good. Too many "space hooker" Orion slave girls in the KDF already. Have to wonder how many know the fact there are very few actual female Orion slaves .
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
Orion females in starfleet wouldn't be easy.

Mainly due to the pheromes. But Ashur1's point is good. Too many "space hooker" Orion slave girls in the KDF already. Have to wonder how many know the fact there are very few actual female Orion slaves .
Probably there are no female Orion slaves at all. They call the shots, not the males, who are just servants. It doesnīt make much sense to dress up like a slave dancer when commanding a starship as a military officer in the first place, itīs inappropriate and distracting. And who goes off into battle in a bikini ?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Probably there are no female Orion slaves at all. They call the shots, not the males, who are just servants. It doesnīt make much sense to dress up like a slave dancer when commanding a starship as a military officer in the first place, itīs inappropriate and distracting. And who goes off into battle in a bikini ?
Orion female KDf players .

Yeah, it seems to be a not very well known fact the female orions pull the strings, no matter where they are. An Orion slave girl is more like the captain then that poor klingon sitting in the chair who just does what she says.