Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Help to those who want it.
04-11-2012, 07:37 AM
One thing i've learnt in my job is that no matter how many guides you read, until you actually are shown how to do things and why they are done that way, your learning curve is quite slow.

What the Pandas have started doing in the interest of pvp as a whole is to have an open vent to those who seek help and we help them.

I'm sure TSI and other pew pew fleets would agree as well that smashing pugs and new born fleets to dust is primarily boring and most importantly limits the lack of new challengers pewing against us.

12th fleet are an excellent example. They asked us for help and we gave it the bucket loads. We also do mixed pew to demonstrate the communication skill required in a premade. This cannot be done in guides and is probably the most important aspect of premades.

Now what i ask is that each fleet "adopt" another fleet expressing a serious interest in pew and coach them.

Hopefully this will bring back the days where there was more than a hand fullfleets at the top.

Also i am tired of "Cryptic you broke this" or "Cryptic this is op". If we agree a set standard amongst us (other than just TSI and Pandas), and coach fledgling fleets accordingly (KDF & FED), i can see the glory days of pvp come back.

Credit also has to be given to the likes of Mosquito Squadron for forming a relatively new fleet and not resorting to P2W to level the odds with premades in ques.

Lets hope that more fleets like the 12th and mosquitos come through for the sake of pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I have been working on reviving the family and so far itís gone very well. Some people that I helped set up for PvP are now simply amazing players.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
I have been working on reviving the family and so far itís gone very well. Some people that I helped set up for PvP are now simply amazing players.
Looking forward to LaFamilia terrorising the ques again
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz1911 View Post
One thing i've learnt in my job is that no matter how many guides you read, until you actually are shown how to do things and why they are done that way, your learning curve is quite slow.

What the Pandas have started doing in the interest of pvp as a whole is to have an open vent to those who seek help and we help them.

I'm sure TSI and other pew pew fleets would agree as well that smashing pugs and new born fleets to dust is primarily boring and most importantly limits the lack of new challengers pewing against us.

12th fleet are an excellent example. They asked us for help and we gave it the bucket loads. We also do mixed pew to demonstrate the communication skill required in a premade. This cannot be done in guides and is probably the most important aspect of premades.

Now what i ask is that each fleet "adopt" another fleet expressing a serious interest in pew and coach them.

Hopefully this will bring back the days where there was more than a hand fullfleets at the top.

Also i am tired of "Cryptic you broke this" or "Cryptic this is op". If we agree a set standard amongst us (other than just TSI and Pandas), and coach fledgling fleets accordingly (KDF & FED), i can see the glory days of pvp come back.

Credit also has to be given to the likes of Mosquito Squadron for forming a relatively new fleet and not resorting to P2W to level the odds with premades in ques.

Lets hope that more fleets like the 12th and mosquitos come through for the sake of pvp.
It's hard to stay excited or enthused when there -still- isn't really that much new blood in the ques (who then later quit anyway), or when the game is heading right for a train wreck.

I'd love to adopt players (hell if nothing else to have more people to play with) but there's just not many to adopt that are willing to learn.

I think gameplay videos would help alot in various help threads. Unfortunately my wireless card hates my guts when it comes to uploading stuff and regularly forces itself to reset so I can't upload very big files.

I think as a community we have done everything we reasonably can to foster love for pvp, and to get new players hooked. We just don't have the gameplay to keep people here.