Lt. Commander
# 1 Couple of questions
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
I've got a couple of questions that probably have already been answered on the forums but I'd like to raise them because I feel that I need specific answers for them.

First off, about Captain Retrain Tokens from the C-Store:
I've been bouncing the idea around of respecing my first character since I took to heart that people suggested that you "branch out" with skills and learn what you can to boost your ship and grant your boffs more potent abilities (Ex. Nanite Health III, etc.). Now, at this point (RA 50) I look back on all the choices of skills and I feel that I could do better now that I know what to expect from both PvE and PvP. My question is, do I need to repeatedly buy the tokens to do a full clean-out of my skills or can that be done with one individual token? [If possible, I'd like to remove all my skills and totally respec]

Secondly, is about Science Kits towards the endgame missions, specifically STFs.
I currently run a Medic XI Science Kit because well, I like to heal/support my teammates in battle, because I'm not much of a pure combatant (well, I do blast the crap out of enemies, except Armek, Bat'leth to the face). But, I'd like to have some advice on what people generally run. I know that it's just dependent on your character's ground and space skills that ultimately provide the boosts to the abilities, but I'd like to see what people run. I've been toying with the idea of trying out the Analyst, Physician and Borg Medical Analyzer (the latter being one I'll probably never get but you never know).

And thanks for reading this and replying if you do so c:
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Question 1:

You can repsec all your points on one token PROVIDED you DO NOT click accept at any point during that respec till you are finished, once you click accept, respec over...

Question 2:

My Sci Admiral runs the same kit as you, Medic Mk XI tho alot tend to prefer the Borg Science kit. I think kits come down to personal preference...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 04:52 PM
if you haven't seen it, I like this build guide:

http://www.gamespot.com/star-trek-on...ints-61745098/