Lt. Commander
As the title says, i have some mail with attached DOFFs, but the button take items does nothing. Is this a known issue? How do i get them (yes i'm at a mail terminal so that shouldn't be the problem)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Check your roster to make sure you have room for them. There has to be enough open spaces in your roster (or passenger space if these are colonists) for you to take all the doffs from the mail.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
You also have to have open inventory slots as well... (yeah, it doesn't make sense, but when claiming items attachments, empty inventory slots are used as a 'temp' space during the transfer...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 03:27 PM
i have 80/100 in my roster so it's free enough for 3 doffs, and my inventory is almost empty :\ i don't understand what am i doing wrong
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Are you trying to remove your doffs via a mailbox?

If you try to take them anywhere else via the mail icon from the top right mini map area then the take items button will be greyed out.

I speak from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechillum
Are you trying to remove your doffs via a mailbox?

If you try to take them anywhere else via the mail icon from the top right mini map area then the take items button will be greyed out.

I speak from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedM View Post
(yes i'm at a mail terminal so that shouldn't be the problem)
thanks but..yes, i'm at a mail terminal
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedM View Post
thanks but..yes, i'm at a mail terminal
Sorry, missed that part.

So to sum up:

Doffs in mail (3)
Sufficient space in duty roster (3 spots available)
Unable to retrieve from mail

So, is the take button:

- greyed out?
- unresponsive?

Anything particularly special about the doffs in the mail? (kind of grasping at straws now...)

---

Closest i've had to this was where the take button was unresponsive. But given enough time and / or trying elsewhere allowed it to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Are they Colonists or Prisoners? Those go in special "bags" (Brig for Prisoners and Passengers for Colonists) and you can only have 20 of each. That's pretty much the last thing I can think of.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Do the doffs originate from a different character? I.e you put them on the exchange with one and tried yo get them from the mail using another?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-12-2012, 01:56 AM
so, the button is just unresponsive but not greyed out. It just does nothing. Also some of them are colonitsts but my passenger bay is empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChup47
Do the doffs originate from a different character? I.e you put them on the exchange with one and tried yo get them from the mail using another?
might be, i can't remember. How do i check that? Also, if that was the case it means i can only retrieve them with the original character?

Thanks everyone for the help by the way, i love you guys