Lt. Commander
Massively's STO Columnist Terilynn Shull recently visited Cryptic Studios to talk to the team. In this week's Captain's Log entry, she concludes recapping her interview with Lead Designer Al Rivera.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
He (Al Rivera) tries to impart to the members of his team how important it is to make STO accessible to a wide potential audience without disenfranchising those players who have played the game for two years
Someone is going to pop in here with a comment about that one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I like the comment about the KDF ships being modeled after some real earthships. I always thought the Kar"Fi Battle Carrier is similar to the Merrimack.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Someone is going to pop in here with a comment about that one.
tooo late. they can thank themselves and atari on that front. the only hope is to "do" a "better" job "this time"
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm a bit confused as to how that article actually counts as an interview. I"m even more confused as to why it was felt necessary to break it up into 3 parts. It all reads like a freshman journalists half baked effort to publish something without saying or proving anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCouncil
I'm a bit confused as to how that article actually counts as an interview. I"m even more confused as to why it was felt necessary to break it up into 3 parts. It all reads like a freshman journalists half baked effort to publish something without saying or proving anything.
Gratuitous butt kissing comes across much better when it's called "an interview".