Lt. Commander
# 1 Nebula colonisation effort
09-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Hello! Wonder why those mission are repetable since on critical we always get the same duty officer and it's bounded.

At less green and bleu one should not be bounded,and on crit make it un repetable or just make it so we get different duty officer.
Ensign
# 2
09-09-2013, 05:09 AM
I believe once the doff chain (Colonization) is done it opens up an additional repeatable support effort mission which rewards you IF you do a critical success.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Assignment:...zation_Efforts

Hmm, appears to be a specific doff for each. Lucky there's Defection assignment. ;]
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/ulriktham/TribbleWafflesgoldtrPNG.png
Captain
# 3
09-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwheeler View Post
Hello! Wonder why those mission are repetable since on critical we always get the same duty officer and it's bounded.

At less green and bleu one should not be bounded,and on crit make it un repetable or just make it so we get different duty officer.
You can grind them down at the Academies to make 3 blues, 9 greens or 27 whites - great for fleet projects
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Rihannsu
# 4
09-09-2013, 07:04 AM
In most cases you can send them to Cardassia or Bajor.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post

how do we do that markhawkman
Career Officer
# 6
09-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwheeler View Post
how do we do that
You need to orbit Bajor or Cardassia, then put your Duty Officer in an airlock and open it.

In all seriousness though, there are some assignments (in Beta Uresae) that allow you to pretty much exchange one Duty Officer for another. The ones you get as rewards for this tend to be different.
Captain
# 7
09-18-2013, 01:50 AM
You can also try not to crit them so you can get refugees. then do the refugee assignments on the planet they come from. You can get allot of purple doffs from refugee assignments and they are not bound.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Rihannsu
# 8
09-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwtf View Post
You can also try not to crit them so you can get refugees. then do the refugee assignments on the planet they come from. You can get allot of purple doffs from refugee assignments and they are not bound.
Actually, you get refugees on crit too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
In all seriousness though, there are some assignments (in Beta Uresae) that allow you to pretty much exchange one Duty Officer for another. The ones you get as rewards for this tend to be different.
yeah, the consular authority chains have to be completed first, but after you do that it's pretty simple.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.