Lt. Commander
# 91
05-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndamrecht
Thanks so much for the reply.....how about finding someone to simply trade the reall ship I have for something else? Like if someone else has 2 of something equal or close.....how do I do that kind of trade or find someone who wants to do so?
Thanks again!
finding someone is just random luck really. there is no way other than to ask people either on the forums or in game. (just try to avoid spamming the channels)

i dont trade much so i am not as familiar with the mechanics. i think you just right click on a player open a trade window. you both drag the item over you want. when you are both happy you click confirm but ive only used it once so thats just from memory.

i like yourself go lucky and I did have 2 galors at one point but i gave one to a friend and use the other myself.
Lt. Commander
# 92
05-07-2012, 12:29 PM
hey thanks again.
so did you just find your friend in game play and click on them as you said or did you agree to it as friends or in a forum and then make the deal? If so.....how.

I REALLY appreciate your time and attention Captain.

S
Lt. Commander
# 93
05-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Just sell the dkora for energy credits, then buy galor with it. But chances are, you'll just end up saving the credits for something more useful...
Lt. Commander
# 94
05-07-2012, 12:35 PM
for the trade was for a bridge officer. they approached me in game and we sorted it out via a private chat. they opened the trade window and we did our swapping.

the galor was a gift arranged off the forums in private so i just mailed that to them.

you can just mail things to people, and have them mail something back but that would be relying on the other person to be honest and mail your item to you as well. its best never to trade items via mail unless you trust them 100% completely.
Lt. Commander
# 95
05-07-2012, 01:16 PM
You should mail it to me. I'm honest.
Lt. Commander
# 96
05-07-2012, 02:03 PM
that answered everything! Thanks!
Noblet, great idea to just do it for EC. What do you have for the TRADE?
S
Lt. Commander
# 97
05-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Isn't there some EC-Limit ? If so a new FTP player would most likely need to rely on trade not the exchange for things in this price segment
Lt. Commander
# 98
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I have a Galor. We can't work out a trade on here but PM me and I'll meet you in game to talk.
Lt. Commander
# 99
05-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Hard part is finding people that want to trade, we really need a trade forum. I have an extra galor id like to trade for a d'kora. Shameless plug but pm me if you want to trade, set up a time to meet and swap.
Lt. Commander
Thanks Six!

Any takers?!?! I still have a real D'Kora willing to STRAIGHT TRADE for a real Galor...or even a nice Jem"hadar, according to all STO & Cryptic rules.

No jokes....serious only....OBO! No serious and equitable offer refused......

Thanks!

Recht

(Dingle-Ball and Fuzzy Dice Rear-View Mirror sold separately!)

Wink Sorry......
.....a little noob everyone.

First person to help guide me to being able to do an in-game or PM has my REAL D'Kora for their ship....real Galor or real whatever...

Thanks for the courtesy to the noob....BTW: Its ALL about the Star Trek, NOT the gaming for me. THAT'S why I want a nice collection, not the most powerful or useful ship......miss the series.

Peace!

Recht