Lt. Commander
# 61
04-24-2012, 08:44 AM
ok next question - sorry i'm playing catch up here with all this new content (its been a year for me):

are the galor and the ferengi ships limited? meaning this time next year they will be even harder to get a hold of? if so I guess its worth holding on to the ones I have in my bank...
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-24-2012, 08:47 AM
yes they are limited . no idea if they will be re-released into another lock-box , so its best to hold onto them
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipplor View Post
yes they are limited . no idea if they will be re-released into another lock-box , so its best to hold onto them
cheers buddy
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Its no problem , if you have them unopened , saving them to sell would get you a huge profit , whereas if you heve the ships on your selection , you'll have some few will have
Lt. Commander
# 65 jem'hedar attack ship
04-27-2012, 09:36 PM
I am looking for a jem'hedar attack ship. I am willing to trade c points via the cpoints card system. and a i also have a d'kora. anyone interested pm me please. thx
Lt. Commander
# 66
04-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhynobeatz View Post
I am willing to trade c points via the cpoints card system.
That is not a secure trade and is not recommended. The person could take your c-points and not give you the ship. Cryptic will NOT help you if that happens - they won't even let you post the person's name on the Forums.
Lt. Commander
# 67
04-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
That is not a secure trade and is not recommended. The person could take your c-points and not give you the ship. Cryptic will NOT help you if that happens - they won't even let you post the person's name on the Forums.
while that might be true. No one said they were looking from guarantees from cryptic. the way you do it so you dont get screwed is you only give half the code until you receive merchandise. thus protecting your investment but also showing them your serious. also you hang around to make sure their code activates. These side trades have been going on and everyone that I know that has done them has been successful because both paries are looking for the item or points not a problem or deception. Its all about knowing your buyer or seller. That being said there are thieves everywhere. The only ppl I know of that have screwed ppl over are the ones who sold the holoship to em in a secure trade or side trade as a real one. Shame on them for doing it. And, shame on the buyer for not knowing the difference. If gamers cant't be honest with other gamers, then its a sad day. So while I appreciate the warning. Karma is b*&^h and somone doing that might find themselves with lepracy the next day. So, in conclusion if anyone is looking for an honest deal, something we both can be happy with, and has faith in their own judgement of who theyre dealing with, pm me. Im still looking for a jem bug. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 68
04-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
ok next question - sorry i'm playing catch up here with all this new content (its been a year for me):

are the galor and the ferengi ships limited? meaning this time next year they will be even harder to get a hold of? if so I guess its worth holding on to the ones I have in my bank...
No way to know for sure, but I personally think with the steady stream of ships that will be appearing they will become less significant by comparrison.

The main draw for the Ferengi ship is the exchange access and its perfect for Doff players, but we are starting to hear rumours that it may just be a test bed and eventually all ships, or maybe the newer ships will all have it in which case it will lose its special status.

The Galor will stay valuable just for the weapons since people want them to use on other ships.

I suspect they will increase in value if for no other reason than there are plenty of collectors out there who will always want one even if they rarely if ever use it.

Thing is unlike the Bug ship the lock boxes for the Galor and the D'Kora will be arround for a very long time to come because many people have them stashed on dormant alts, so they will never be as rare as the Bug ship has become.
Lt. Commander
# 69
04-28-2012, 09:34 AM
I have Five galor's Im trading for a Jem'hadar ship.
Pm me if interested.
Lt. Commander
# 70
04-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
I have Five galor's Im trading for a Jem'hadar ship.
Pm me if interested.
The last Bug ship I know of that sold went for something like 600 million and it is unlikely even if you found someone willing to sell you one that they would not know its value, so realistically unless you have x10 D'Kora/Galor in value, or 50,000 CP ($500) in cards to trade for one your not likely to get anyone to even consider it.